I am signing Kaepernick and not looking back! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am signing Kaepernick and not looking back!

He was a 4.0 student at Nevada with a heavy, not light class load. Seriously doubt the source of this rumor.

Doesn't matter. He will never play in the NFL again. Have you seen the guy lately. He looks like he may be down below 200 pounds. He is young enough to still go baseball. The cubs offered him 30 g's to throw for a month just to check out his talent when he was just out of HS, he declined.
Well if that's the case then for him the disconnect between textbook and football IQ is as wide as The Grand Canyon!
https://www.google.com/search?q=49E...hrome..69i57.31898j0j4&sourceid=silk&ie=UTF-8

Last year I would have done it, I wanted Kapernick over Cutler. But out of the league for a year I am passing.

Damn I should've waited until next week to post this.

This dude came within 6 feet of single handedly beating us in 2016 with a miserable roster.

I get the negatives, they just don't matter when I am trying to upgrade my back up QB spot while saving a valuable asset in a high draft pick.

If you think Kaep is interested in being a back up qb I got a bridge to sell you! If his signing with the Fins were going to happen, it would have happened after Thill went down for the season. He feels he is being more influential doing what he is right now... He is held in high esteem by the sjw's...

I get the feeling this is sarcastic...

Before he became more of an after though...I read his stats and they weren't horrible....however I don't think he is the answer to what we need to do...

I believe Gase has a blueprint for the offense and Tanne is the QB we are building that vision on...I believe we will add another to groom as a back up and Moore will not be on the team next season ....

We can win with who we have and can grow without continuing to destroy our future cap....as I have said in many other posts we begin our turn around by developing a strong and stingy DEFENSE and continue to support the offense we have by keeping the continuity we have right now.....our offense will survive and grow with a couple of additions without breaking the bank

IMO

I’d rather have my balls slammed in a car door than accept him on my team.

For his play, of course. Totally non political. It isn’t like he took a team to the SB a few years back. So he obviously sucks.

Too bad. I’m sure he’d be a big hit in the city of Miami. For non political reasons of course.

What a great idea......

Never mind all the reasons we shouldn't do this, there's one reason this will never happen. He is the exact opposite kind of QB Gase wants to run his offense.

Kaepernick wearing a Fidel Castro t-shirt should go over really well in South Florida. Why would we want a circus atmosphere here? Why would we want people protesting the team for this punk? He isn’t even that good. Meh. I will pass.

*sorry, I didn’t see that we couldn’t bring up politics with Kaepernick in this thread.

People aren't getting it. He was working out like a fiend to remain in the elite and peak physical condition he was in to be the performer he was in the NFL.

230 is nowhere near his natural weight.

He was having injury problems all the time and ended up having two surgeries after his last season.

He lost his edge and atrophied and it showed.

Teams knew he would never again be the run threat that he once was. That he once used in a very dynamic way to beat teams they were not supposed to have a chance against.

Left to just being a pocket passer, no team had confidence in him and rightly so.

He was never really that great at scrambling, but when he was 100% he could fly down the open field and run by CB's.

He will never be the player he once was. That ship has sailed. It's over.

He obviously doesn't love the game or he would have made different choices. I seriously doubt he really wants to go back to working out ten hours a day.

Now, he's just playing games that amuse him. I don't agree with some that he has developed a messiah complex.

If the Raiders are forced into offering him a deal, I expect he will decline. If he does return, it will only be a shadow.

Well you were already wrong by your second sentence. If Kap is worthy of a starting gig is at least debatable. That he "fits the criteria of a backup" is flat out incorrect as it relates to the dolphins and most teams for that matter. No one wants a backup who needs to play in an entirely different offense than the starter does.
gJMiphy.gif

Should have just done it last year when Tannehill went down, would have had a full year to see if he had the goods. Wouldn't necessarily call him a "stand-up guy" when he's advocating that Castro was some sort of great dude...but that's me..

If we thought last year was a **** show with Cutler, I can only imagine how bad it would've been had we signed Kaep instead. He may well have played better than Cutler, but the whole Castro thing would've gone over like a lead balloon in South Florida.

If we thought last year was a **** show with Cutler, I can only imagine how bad it would've been had we signed Kaep instead. He may well have played better than Cutler, but the whole Castro thing would've gone over like a lead balloon in South Florida.

Oh no. The horror. And then he'd make a play and everyone would cheer. Most fans don't like the players as human beings to begin with, yet they watch sports religiously. The Cubans would've been just fine.

Last edited:
Oh no. The horror. And then he'd make a play and everyone will cheer. Most fans don't like the players as human beings to begin with, yet they watch sports religiously. The Cubans would've been just fine.

But but but Armando would’ve been mad.

Back
Top Bottom