I got warning points for this? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got warning points for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex22 said:
Seems like the mods are a little strict on this

Seems like something a repeat offender would say.

byroan said:
Seems like something a repeat offender would say.

He's a repeat offender? So now I got warning point for nothing directed at a repeat offender?

yes...I am harping on this.

Section126 said:

Dude everytime. This happens like 3 times a year with you, You go about and have a bitter attitude towards everyone. Just look at your posts. Everytime someone is in disagreement with you, you smart off at the mouth. And as soon as a mod gets on your butt about it you come crying over here. Let it rest already, its not like they are going to cut your paycheck. JEEEEZZZ:shakeno:

Section126 said:
That wasn't directed at you Bill.

It was directed at who brought down all this Heat.
you weren't the only one in that group, and if they start in with the inappropriate posts, they'll get warning points also. :wink:

Alex22 said:
Ive been warned twice
Might want to re-check your warning logs.

No need to explain why you've been warned, I can see it.

BLITZKRIEG said:
The same goes for you, or any other VIP who thinks their **** don't stink.

Just to clarify things for you, my tune hasn't changed since the day I joined this forum. It has nothing to do with my Premium membership. I don't think my **** doesn't stink but I can see how posters like yourself, whom I disagree with on a daily basis on just about every issue that gets disscussed, percieve it that way.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Perfect Example : THE VIP FORUM - It was created for the sole purpose of VIP's being able to have discussion amongst themselves. In simpler terms, seperating themselves from the rest of the members who are not VIP's....

The VIP forum was created to raise funds and to provide a place where garbage threads and post(s)(ers) are kept down to the minimum, period.

You can look into it as more than that but all it shows to me is, insecurity.

This kind of reminds me of my kids. Why did you hit your sister I say, I didn't mean to she says. But you did I say, but it was an accident she says. I say don't let it happen again, she says okay.

10 minutes later I'm saying, why did you hit your sister again, shes says I didn't mean it!

And it goes on and on!

Play by the rules, or don't play at all!

Hey, BK, why don't you just choke up 24 bucks and become a VIP??

NJFINSFAN1 said:
This kind of reminds me of my kids. Why did you hit your sister I say, I didn't mean to she says. But you did I say, but it was an accident she says. I say don't let it happen again, she says okay.

10 minutes later I'm saying, why did you hit your sister again, shes says I didn't mean it!

And it goes on and on!

Play by the rules, or don't play at all!

NJ, this is it in a nutshell.. It's all childish crying IMO.

byroan said:
Might want to re-check your warning logs.

No need to explain why you've been warned, I can see it.

No offense Byroan, but shouldn't you be in the arcade, and blowing away all the competition in sight, instead of wasting your time as a Super Moderator???...

At least playing video games is something I can say you're truly qualified at doing, and have experience with. :sidelol: :sidelol:

PHINZ RULE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom