I want (no I demand) to become a moderator. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want (no I demand) to become a moderator.

R_t_Kraken

Active Roster
Reaction score
My resume: I've only had like 13 infractions and 2 bannings in 7 1/2 years at FH. Suffice it to say I know the TERMS OF SERVICE like the tip of my penis. No seriously, that record is pretty good.

Anyways, I see all these people with 2010 join dates becoming mods, what gives. kud doesn't need baby-sitting from noobs.

Believe it or not, this is a serious application. I have too much free time on my hands, and frankly I'm just tired of playing with myself. Thank you, have a nice day.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to let you know that your request is being considered. Just complete the attached form and PM it to a mod or admin.

Simplified20Job20Application-1.gif

:lol:

You gonna beat the **** out of everyone with pillow cases of soap if you don't become a mod?

What do you expect me to do? Bow down to all these bullies? You'd be surprised how much anger I withhold MMMMMkk? I torture myself. I have the ToS laminated and pinned up on my wall just to keep my emotions in check.

There comes a time in life when a man must demand the respect that he feels he's earned ya'know.

What do you expect me to do? Bow down to all these bullies? You'd be surprised how much anger I withhold MMMMMkk? I torture myself. I have the ToS laminated and pinned up on my wall just to keep my emotions in check.

There comes a time in life when a man must demand the respect that he feels he's earned ya'know.
Yeah. I reckon you had better start gathering up some soap then.

That application doesn't look legit.

First order of business when I become a moderator... demote tyler.

Im a super mod. A mod cant demote me IMO.

Tyler is a SuperMod. You'd start out as a simple peasant Mod. Which means you'll share a dorm with our only other peasant Mod, BobDole.

And that guy doesn't care if you're in the room or not, he's gonna beat off.

Tyler is a SuperMod. You'd start out as a simple peasant Mod. Which means you'll share a dorm with our only other peasant Mod, BobDole.

:lol:

So true. Don't be alarmed if there's a few hookers dissolving in the bathtub either.

Ah man, BobDole is my nigga though. I'd play **** swords with him even.

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

A generous donation to Kud.

Branded_Soap-1.jpg

I like that you chose dove, it's a great brand.

Back
Top Bottom