I want (no I demand) to become a moderator. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want (no I demand) to become a moderator.

hmmm.. I miss squaring off against Bumpus in MM.. I might just want to reconsider throwing my hat into the mod ring - or at least have the option of being considered/thinking about it if Bob Dole is ever found bludgeoned to death in the trunk of a pimp's custom caddy. :up: :idk:

I got something you can throw your hat on Vaark. How's your aim? If you go up against me in Mod Wars, I'll beat the badges off you boy.

I got something you can throw your hat on Vaark. How's your aim? If you go up against me in Mod Wars, I'll beat the badges off you boy.

funnycatpicturecutekittypickittenlooking-1.jpg

Since my application has been wetted, and used as toilet paper, I shall now return to what I will call "kud classic." I now withdraw my application (from your buttholes.) Good day.

It's about time they had more mods, let's all put our hats into the ring.............

Applications will be considered when the Seattle Sonics reign victorious over the NBA landscape, winning the NBA Finals.

Since my application has been wetted, and used as toilet paper, I shall now return to what I will call "kud classic." I now withdraw my application (from your buttholes.) Good day.
Really? I had just finished all the paperwork to make you a mod. Oh well, that is why they make paper shredders. ;)

Really? I had just finished all the paperwork to make you a mod. Oh well, that is why they make paper shredders. ;)

There's paper work for this sort of thing, you boys don't mess around do you? I had figured you were against it Nubs seeing as how you haven't posted in this thread that I created last week. Anyways, I shall reapply in the future if it is indeed too late now.

Back
Top Bottom