I want (no I demand) to become a moderator. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want (no I demand) to become a moderator.

Gonzo, I'm totally responsible. Seriously, give me a one month trial, if I do a poor job You can strip me of my clothes, my diginity, and my moderator position. I need to learn to not get to excited... you know, take things in moderation, always keep one foot planted firmly on the ground.

P.S. I'm all for wearing the badge Vaark designed, that's actually friggin hilarious!
Failed mods aren't just stripped of integrity... they are also beaten down via bars of soap...

Gonzo, I'm totally responsible. Seriously, give me a one month trial, if I do a poor job You can strip me of my clothes, my diginity, and my moderator position. I need to learn to not get to excited... you know, take things in moderation, always keep one foot planted firmly on the ground.

P.S. I'm all for wearing the badge Vaark designed, that's actually friggin hilarious!
You know I have no problem with it, but I'm just a lackey.

This decision isn't going to take as long as the Casey Anthony trial is it? Ich will dass ihr mir vertraut

This decision isn't going to take as long as the Casey Anthony trial is it? Ich will dass ihr mir vertraut

:idk: IMO, anyone who would say, "and frankly I'm just tired of playing with myself" simply lacks the dedication needed to join our accomplished staff of functioning 'tards.

Go buy another 55 gallon drum of lube, and call us in a year. :lol:

10fzuzc-1.jpg

Looks like a motion to dismiss. Suffice to say I'm disappointed in the staffs confidence in yours truly.
I can't imagine why they would lack conficence in such a quality, good character guy such as yourself.

I'm just kiddin dogg, I love you, even though you're clearly trying to sabotage my campaign. Is WeVie after my position too?

I'm just kiddin dogg, I love you, even though you're clearly trying to sabotage my campaign. Is WeVie after my position too?
Not to my knowledge. No dude you're a ****ing beast. If it were my choice I'd give you the job and not look back.

And the dark shall emerge from the fiery depths of hell and swallow the shell of the hollow who dwell and the shadows of all who are willing to sell their souls.

I'm still waiting for my verdict so I can stop embarrassing myself.

Back
Top Bottom