If Jason Allen develops as the CB opposite Will Allen... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Jason Allen develops as the CB opposite Will Allen...

Jason Allen consistently leads the team in tackles when he receives significant playing time. He did it again today. When the Phins lose the secondary misses numerous tackles. J. Allen needs to continue to get playing time. He is not great, but he is a solid tackler. We need that!

clearly you havent watched the game or anything post game vs teh ravens. Ginn adn Camarillio were open SEVERAL times vs the ravens but Penny nevre threw it to them. why u think all that drama (minor drama) went down with penny's decisions in that game. this game he forced himself to throw it and we got 314 or so yards passing. its not all teh WR fault bro. stop blaiming thigns u dont know about.

Maybe you should show atleast a slight grasp on english grammar and punctuation before attempting to talk down to someone, don't you think?

Fact is our passing attack has been pretty limited up until today. How much of those pass yards came from WRs and how much from the backs and TEs? Today Ginn had a good game, but where was he, and all the other receivers, up until now. Its foolish to look at one game and think that our need at WR is gone now. WR is still very much a need for this team......

How many years does Ferguson have on his contract? You guys assuming he won't play the next couple of years and we need a starting NT from the draft ASAP, or want someone to develop?

A little early for conjecture?
Ah, what the hell, right now if I could make a hypothetical (yet still feasible) pick from the college ranks I would subscribe to the earthmover theory... and that would point to terrance cody. If he gets/stays healthy and decides to enter the draft (doubtful at this point)... whew, and if he falls to us... we have to take him. It is truly rare to find someone that size who is that good of an athlete (and plays intelligently to boot!).

I say the Dolphins go safety. As I am relocated in Missouri to to go college here at MU, the Tigers have a great safety in William Moore who has top 10 talent. I'd love to see Miami snag him in the first.

Depends on who's available at draft time, but I'd say we stick with the Parcell's rebuilding plan of drafting inside out. So probably an NT and a couple LB's early. But it's to early to be projecting the 32nd pick in the draft.

Do we go NT in the first round? Or do we go FS to replace Hill?

Answer: No nad no. We sign Albert Haynesworth in free agency and the Dolphin pass rush becomes unmanageable for opposing offenses.

Then we draft Vontae(the Hall of Famer)Davis in the 1st round and Chip Vaughn in the third and we sign Will Allen to a contract extension and re-sign Hill as well if he comes cheap and our secondary is good and deep.

Vaughn
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=33828&draftyear=2009&genpos=SS

Depends on who's available at draft time, but I'd say we stick with the Parcell's rebuilding plan of drafting inside out. So probably an NT and a couple LB's early. But it's to early to be projecting the 32nd pick in the draft.

:woot:I like the way you think!!

Answer: No nad no. We sign Albert Haynesworth in free agency and the Dolphin pass rush becomes unmanageable for opposing offenses.

Then we draft Vontae(the Hall of Famer)Davis in the 1st round and Chip Vaughn in the third and we sign Will Allen to a contract extension and re-sign Hill as well if he comes cheap and our secondary is good and deep.

Vaughn
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=33828&draftyear=2009&genpos=SS

Albert Haynesworth will not hit the open market. He will be tagged, or signed to a long-term deal......

I might be one of the few that thought Jason Allen didn't amaze me today. He got beat quite a few times and a few of the incompletions his way were bad throws.

Albert Haynesworth will not hit the open market. He will be tagged, or signed to a long-term deal......

Haynesworth can't be tagged.. that was part of the agreement he signed with the tenn... he will be UFA

with our first pick I think we should be OLB/ILB like Orkpo/selvie/ray...or WR like crabtree

i say first we play denver.. then we finish the season.. then we will talk draft

Back
Top Bottom