If Moore was in from the start.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Moore was in from the start....

Billk78

Scout Team
Reaction score
We win this game easy. Cutler is downright pathetic. I realize moore is not a good qb. He's very average. But the team rallies behind him and plays with more confidence on the field. Hell, I feel like we can actually score when he is in. When Cutler is playing Im waiting for a pick.

Enough of the blind loyalty Gase....Cutler needs to be done. Do I think we will win much more with Moore? No....but at least he tries and at least the players give some effort for him.

When good teams have time to game plan against Matt Moore, we have seen consistent results. Tampa isn't a good team.

We wont get a top 5 pick. We have too many wins. Believe it or not their are teams worse than us.

We win this game easy. Cutler is downright pathetic. I realize moore is not a good qb. He's very average. But the team rallies behind him and plays with more confidence on the field. Hell, I feel like we can actually score when he is in. When Cutler is playing Im waiting for a pick.

Enough of the blind loyalty Gase....Cutler needs to be done. Do I think we will win much more with Moore? No....but at least he tries and at least the players give some effort for him.

Cutler was at fault for one bad interception. Was he at fault for Parker popping the football up to a defender? For Parker slipping? For Landry fumbling the ball? Come on.

If you started Moore all season long surely you would have some duds. We had one this year. But Moore also throws downfield and gives his receivers a chance better than any QB we've had since ?. He did it in 2011, he did it last year. He did it twice this year. Jay Cutler brings almost no outstanding games, singlehandedly loses it sometimes, and will always be a victim of his cirumstances as he doesn't care enough to really play football and take hits at this point in his career. The whole idea of one guy being a "starter" and one guy only being backup caliber is ridiculous.

Cutler was at fault for one bad interception. Was he at fault for Parker popping the football up to a defender? For Parker slipping? For Landry fumbling the ball? Come on.

Cutler threw way behind Parker anyway. It was a bad pass regardless of what Parker did. And yes, Cutler is responsible for Landry's fumble and Parker's drop. Why? Because Cutler is an uninspiring piece of crap and bad QB's get bad performances from those around them. Guys make simply mistakes when they are mentally coasting because their team is crap.

I'm not convinced that our defense would have stopped TB no matter who the qb was. Maybe if Fitzpatrick was our Qb today and Moore or Cutler were playing for Bucs

Moore is Strockish....

Awesome off the bench.

Iffy if starting.

We act like its a definite as far as Moore starting. He's had a better record starting as a Dolphin than Tannehill or Cutler. He played two fantastic games of football with playoffs on the line which puts him on a list including one other Dolphins QB since Marino retired, one that Tannehill has yet to join (though I do feel he would have last year if healthy).

The book has already been written as far as Cutler starting. We should have ridden with the guy who put up points when it mattered last year.

Back
Top Bottom