If Saban takes the job, how long do you think he takes to call Ricky? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Saban takes the job, how long do you think he takes to call Ricky?

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Reaction score
My guess is that he'll be seeking out Williams before the end of the day. Saban is smart enough to know that Ricky is a franchise running back who can make this team much better right away. If he lets Ricky know that he won't be overused and abused like during the Wannstedt era, I really think we'll have a chance of having him back in 2005. That would really be the best Christmas present of all!

No phone calls will be made, Ricky will never be in a Phins uniform again. Ricky already missed the deadline that would let him play next year.

are you nuts?

You must be crazy...if Saban brings in Ricky right away that would be a TERRIBLE start for him!!!!!!!!! Maybe a couple fans will forgive Ricky but AT BEST 50% of the fans would already HATE him for doing that. Ricky coming back to the dolphins is such a controversial subject, so many fans would be VERY upset with that move and Saban DOES NOT want to start off on a bad note..you must be nuts if you think he would bring back an idiot who turned his back on his team,fans,and coach. ESPECIALLY after the 60minutes thing you think theres ANY possibility that the dolphins or saban would want ricky?? youre out of your mind. Saban will take over and make the dolphins HIS team, the way he wants it. He will not bring back the ugly past of our franchise. It will be an entirely new miami dolphins team, and Ricky will NOT be a part of it, no way in hell.

byroan said:
No phone calls will be made, Ricky will never be in a Phins uniform again. Ricky already missed the deadline that would let him play next year.

The NFL will accomodate him anytime he wants to play.....Ricky makes the league a better product and they know this. If he wants to play in 2005, you'll see him on the field.

dean_siu said:
The NFL will accomodate him anytime he wants to play.....Ricky makes the league a better product and they know this. If he wants to play in 2005, you'll see him on the field.
How does letting a pothead back into the NFL help make the league a better product?

Saban wants to pull this team together not apart.Ricky will not be part of the Dolphins next year.

Phinfan31 said:
You must be crazy...if Saban brings in Ricky right away that would be a TERRIBLE start for him!!!!!!!!! Maybe a couple fans will forgive Ricky but AT BEST 50% of the fans would already HATE him for doing that. Ricky coming back to the dolphins is such a controversial subject, so many fans would be VERY upset with that move and Saban DOES NOT want to start off on a bad note..you must be nuts if you think he would bring back an idiot who turned his back on his team,fans,and coach. ESPECIALLY after the 60minutes thing you think theres ANY possibility that the dolphins or saban would want ricky?? youre out of your mind. Saban will take over and make the dolphins HIS team, the way he wants it. He will not bring back the ugly past of our franchise. It will be an entirely new miami dolphins team, and Ricky will NOT be a part of it, no way in hell.

People like you need to get over your anger. As much as the fans hated Wannstedt, can you imagine being a player on the team or was constantly overworked and abused? Any player in Ricky's shoes would have walked as well.

As for the 60 minutes interview, I'm not sure what you find problem with there....Ricky represented himself well and spoke with class. He never once dissed the organization or any of it's personnel.

This team needs Ricky back ASAP and I can guarantee you Saban knows this. He'll make every effort to bring him back if given the opportunity to lead this team.

byroan said:
How does letting a pothead back into the NFL help make the league a better product?

So what if he got caught smoking pot? Does this make him any worse than hundreds of other players in the league who successfully disguise their usage?

dean_siu said:
As for the 60 minutes interview, I'm not sure what you find problem with there....QUOTE]

He admitted he still smokes marijuana and Saban would not tolerate that and Ricky will never stop.

dean_siu said:
You got to be kidding, Ricky is a self confessed pot smokers that already stated that other NFL players used drugs and conceal it also.

Do you think that the NFL thinks he is good for them???? :confused:

JTBRLZ said:
dean_siu said:
As for the 60 minutes interview, I'm not sure what you find problem with there....QUOTE]

He admitted he still smokes marijuana and Saban would not tolerate that and Ricky will never stop.

Better count on half the team being cut right away than....I guarantee you at least 50% of the players in the NFL smoke pot and if you limited your roster to those who didn't, you would never be successful.

dean_siu said:
I guarantee you at least 50% of the players in the NFL smoke pot and if you limited your roster to those who didn't, you would never be successful.
Link? Your guarantee means nothing.

This team needs Ricky back ASAP and I can guarantee you Saban knows this. He'll make every effort to bring him back if given the opportunity to lead this team.

You're as high as Ricky is. Saban is a total class act, a disciplinarian, and a man of values. If you think he would let someone like Ricky anywhere near Pro Player Stadium, let alone as a actual player of the team, you need a reality check. Saban demands that his players not only play the game well but that they also present themselves as upstanding members of society to the outside world when off the field. He would hate having someone like Ricky associated with his team.

Back
Top Bottom