If Saban takes the job, how long do you think he takes to call Ricky? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Saban takes the job, how long do you think he takes to call Ricky?

He is not a drug addict....he smokes some weed....so what?

Weed is an illegal drug. Ricky is addicted to weed. That by definition makes him a drug addict. It's hard to take your opinion on this seriously if you won't even face simple facts.

dean_siu said:
I'm not saying that at all....thats the fault of the Republicans. :D
Those that smoke Pot...

Ok the last post of this type for me...

Its kool dean... :D

dean_siu said:
I'm not saying that at all....thats the fault of the Republicans. :D
You're a fiedler supporter, you want Ricky back, and you bring politics into the discussion, what's next? You want Wanny back?

Listen, none of us hate Ricky the player, we hate Ricky the person. The guy is messed up, until he gets his head straight(if he ever does) then he needs to stay away from the game of football.

Semedi said:
Weed is an illegal drug. Ricky is addicted to weed. That by definition makes him a drug addict. It's hard to take your opinion on this seriously if you won't even face simple facts.

I don't think anyone gets addicted to smoking pot. Weed is a choice that people make and has no addicting qualities like alcohol, caffeeine, or nicotine does. Anyone who enjoys marijuana will tell you this....most just choose not to quit because they know its a ridiculous fact that this "drug" is illegal.

Ah so the truth finally comes out. dean_siu is a fellow pothead who feels the need to defend himself by sticking up for Ricky. Congrats on winning at life :roflmao:

Yeah he's never playing here again. That much we know. The question is if Saban is Miami's HC?

byroan said:
Listen, none of us hate Ricky the player, we hate Ricky the person. The guy is messed up, until he gets his head straight(if he ever does) then he needs to stay away from the game of football.

He's not messed up at all.....he's actually one of the most intelligent athletes of the modern era. Taking the year off away from the mess we had here this year was a very smart move. It forced reorganization on the team and probably extended his potential playing years by 3-4 on the tail end. Dolphin fans should be praising this guy not bashing him....and I'm at a lose why many of you choose the second option. I just hope you accept him back with open arms if Saban gets the job and is successful luring him out of "retirement".

dean_siu said:
I don't think anyone gets addicted to smoking pot. Weed is a choice that people make and has no addicting qualities like alcohol, caffeeine, or nicotine does. Anyone who enjoys marijuana will tell you this....most just choose not to quit because they know its a ridiculous fact that this "drug" is illegal.
Wrong. When a user begins to seek out and take the drug compulsively, that person is said to be dependent or addicted to the drug.

Is it me or did you just admit you're a marijuana user? My guess is you're on the stuff right now.

Saban would not want to contact ricky, he is to unstable and unpredictable. He might agree to come back and then a week later just not return calls and never show up, actions like that.

The idea that Saban would want RW back on this team is laughable; Saban is an old-school guy - tough-minded, proud, dignified - and from his actions, he seems to own an actual pair of testicles, unlike RW's sycophant apologists.

No one like Saban would want a piece of **** like RW back on his team.

byroan said:
Wrong. When a user begins to seek out and take the drug compulsively, that person is said to be dependent or addicted to the drug.

Is it me or did you just admit you're a marijuana user? My guess is you're on the stuff right now.

In the first place, no one has to seek out marijuana....if you don't know someone to buy it from it, you can usually find someone with a stash in the parking lot of Taco Bell or McDonalds.

As far as using it compulsively, what is compulsive? To me...that is one someone uses it to the extent that interferes with living life in a "normal" manner. This has never happened with Ricky and I don't think I've ever seen it happen with anyone.

As for myself, I will smoke occasionally and there is nothing wrong with it. I also eat sweets occasionally and have some wine once in a while. ;)

dean_siu said:
As far as using it compulsively, what is compulsive? To me...that is one someone uses it to the extent that interferes with living life in a "normal" manner. ;)
I've got a feeling that your definition of normal is different from the rest of ours. :rolleyes:

what is compulsive? To me...that is one someone uses it to the extent that interferes with living life in a "normal" manner. This has never happened with Ricky and I don't think I've ever seen it happen with anyone.

Oh no, it never interfered in Ricky's life. He didn't quit his job as a superstar, making millions of dollars, and being a featured running back in the NFL, just to smoke weed. Nope, never happened! :roflmao:

Semedi said:
Oh no, it never interfered in Ricky's life. He didn't quit his job as a superstar, making millions of dollars, and being a featured running back in the NFL, just to smoke weed. Nope, never happened! :roflmao:

Ricky has a very serious mental disorder, he has problems. Ricky has been smoking marijuana for years while breaking records and rushing in the NFL, it was the abscense of his medication or other things.

Back
Top Bottom