If Saban takes the job, how long do you think he takes to call Ricky? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Saban takes the job, how long do you think he takes to call Ricky?

i love how you guys all act like you know ricky inside and out.. you know what he thinks and how he thinks.. i got mad when he left but seriously let it go .. he just wants attention now thats y he got interviewed.. bring on 2005 saban or not.. ricky is the past

Tommy5988 said:
i love how you guys all act like you know ricky inside and out.. you know what he thinks and how he thinks.. i got mad when he left but seriously let it go .. he just wants attention now thats y he got interviewed.. bring on 2005 saban or not.. ricky is the past

Correction...Ricky was the past....and he will be the future (he's just not the present)

if i wanted to correct it i would have......

thanks prick

dean_siu said:
He is not a drug addict....he smokes some weed....so what? If this was a reason for everyone not to work, we'd have a 70% unemployment rate in this country. I'd actually be much more concerned if he was continuously popping pills instead of smoking marijuana.

That's just a stupid comment. So I guess you're saying 70% of Americans smoke marijuana. These pills he was popping were perscriped. It wasn't like he was taking xanex or oxycotons. Get over it Ricky ain't coming back.

dean_siu said:
I don't think anyone gets addicted to smoking pot. Weed is a choice that people make and has no addicting qualities like alcohol, caffeeine, or nicotine does. Anyone who enjoys marijuana will tell you this....most just choose not to quit because they know its a ridiculous fact that this "drug" is illegal.

Simply not true.. Quoting someone addicted to pot about pot is reaaaal funny too! :lol:

Weed isn't as addicting as most narcotics or even alcohol but in some is is very addicting. I smoked daily for 15 years and didnt have a problem quitting but I know several people that can't quit. Some need it to function and will need professional help to stop.

dean_siu said:
He's not messed up at all.....he's actually one of the most intelligent athletes of the modern era.

You are high :roflmao: ;)

Seriously, I know this guy doesn't cause trouble and doesn't act like a gangster but that in itself does not make him intelligent, much less your characterization of him.

Did you see 60 Minutes the other day? I swear he has a 12 year olds thought process.

Ricky........

Everyone hating Ricky would conveniently have a change of heart the first time he rips off a monster run down the sidelines..........

chemo476 said:
Everyone hating Ricky would conveniently have a change of heart the first time he rips off a monster run down the sidelines..........

That should happen during game one next season! I'm guessing that Saban's press conference was delayed from 7 til 7:30 so he could have time to call Ricky before it starts!!!!!!

byroan said:
No phone calls will be made, Ricky will never be in a Phins uniform again. Ricky already missed the deadline that would let him play next year.
RW has not missed any deadline to play next year. He missed the deadline to serve his suspension the last 4 games this year. He can still serve it next year and play the remaining 12. However RW day in Miami are done, and frankly he is too.
I think you will see RW back in the NFL at age 34 trying to get back what he walked away from. He will play one year and that will be it.

Dphins4me said:
RW has not missed any deadline to play next year. He missed the deadline to serve his suspension the last 4 games this year. He can still serve it next year and play the remaining 12.
He also has to pass the drug tests and enter the drug program. He can't/won't do either one.

the NFL will let ricky back in if he wants to play in 2005. Ricky williams has become infamous. people will want to see ricky williams play, and they will buy tickets, and watch him on tv which gives the nfl money. That is all they care about. Also, weed isnt addicting, or bad for you. It's harmless, natural, and a plant god put on the earth. it's a blessing not a curse. Don't let the goverment brainwash you. the real reason why nicotine and alcohol are legal is because the were white rackets. If cocaine was grown on farms in Georgia instead of jungles in South America I bet blow would be legal too. i bet 80% of the dolphins smoke weed too. Obviously not to the excess ricky does though.

pwn3dyo said:
Also, weed isnt addicting, or bad for you. It's harmless, natural, and a plant god put on the earth. it's a blessing not a curse. Don't let the goverment brainwash you. the real reason why nicotine and alcohol are legal is because the were white rackets. If cocaine was grown on farms in Georgia instead of jungles in South America I bet blow would be legal too. i bet 80% of the dolphins smoke weed too. Obviously not to the excess ricky does though.

Now that was special :lol:

dean_siu said:
Ricky has too much class to go public with his real reasons.....

Dude there's no way you are serious!

chemo476 said:

I don't buy that for 2 second. They'd cheer for him, but at the same time they would never embrace him like they did int he past. He will never regain that type of trust again.

Back
Top Bottom