If Saban takes the job, how long do you think he takes to call Ricky? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Saban takes the job, how long do you think he takes to call Ricky?

ohall said:
I don't buy that for 2 second. They'd cheer for him, but at the same time they would never embrace him like they did int he past. He will never regain that type of trust again.
Im sorry but if he ever plays for the Fins again and runs for some big gains........everyone will be all over his nuts. :roflmao:

i think Ricky is gone and done
we do need help at RB but Sticky Ricky well not be the answer
i for one have no ill feeling to him (exepct the money i spent on 2 jersey with his name only for him to walk away 2 weeks later)
i would welcome him back today if i thought it would make us a super bowl team
but i think Saban would not want to up that can of worms
as of now my thought is that we move the team on and look for something else

Ricky will never be a Dolphin again, and he shouldn't be.

With that said.......

These people that have such "hate" for the man puzzle me?

The same people throwing around the "pot head" remark probably are the same people typing with "Nicotine stained fingers".

Or drank too much "egg nog" last night.

Brainwashing is an interesting thing.

Marijuana is illegal/ But Cigarettes are cool

I might look kind of funny/ But I aint know fool -OutKast

And I dont even get high!!!!!!

:)

But I know BS when i see it.

Said it before, but it bears repeating:

The idea that Saban would want RW back on this team is laughable; Saban is an old-school guy - tough-minded, proud, dignified - and he seems to own an actual pair of testicles, unlike RW's sycophant apologists.

No one like Saban would want a piece of **** like RW back on his team.

dean_siu said:
Ricky doesn't owe anyone an apology....the team and the organization owe him a big apology though for the way they mistreated him and forced him into retirement. I know that fences never would have been been mended with the 2004 regime in place....but I'm hopeful that Nick Saban will reach out to Ricky (if he hasn't already) to say he's sorry for the treatment in the past and assure him it won't happen like that anymore under his direction.

Dude, he was paid millions of dollars to play the game, what part of that was mistreatment? :shakeno:

He owes the team, community and the NFL a BIG apology! :mad:

All i have to say is that Ricky will be sick when the Dolphins he crapped on have won a Super Bowl. Thanks Ricky for the memories but he is done.

dean_siu said:
Ricky doesn't owe anyone an apology....the team and the organization owe him a big apology though for the way they mistreated him and forced him into retirement.

Man, get help. Not kidding.

I'd be ok with Ricky coming back with the new regime in place. If Saban brings him back it will be under his terms. Saban will make sure Ricky drinks whatever he needs to in order to mask that he is smoking pot.

Back
Top Bottom