If Saban takes the job, how long do you think he takes to call Ricky? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Saban takes the job, how long do you think he takes to call Ricky?

dean_siu said:
As for myself, I will smoke occasionally and there is nothing wrong with it.
Tell that to your boss.

Ricky has a very serious mental disorder, he has problems. Ricky has been smoking marijuana for years while breaking records and rushing in the NFL, it was the abscense of his medication or other things.

Which if you'd read the thread, you'd see I already mentioned his mental disorders, and his lack of willingness to either take his medication for them or to seek professional help for them. Smoking weed certainly isn't the answer.

Semedi said:
Which if you'd read the thread, you'd see I already mentioned his mental disorders, and his lack of willingness to either take his medication for them or to seek professional help for them. Smoking weed certainly isn't the answer.

ok, maybe i misunderstood this post? I'm sorry..

Semedi said:
Oh no, it never interfered in Ricky's life. He didn't quit his job as a superstar, making millions of dollars, and being a featured running back in the NFL, just to smoke weed. Nope, never happened!

Semedi said:

Ricky just chose an alternative means of treatment for disorder and there's nothing wrong with that. I say whatever works best for the individual is the optimum means of treatment. The American healthcare means of treating people is "just give them another presciption" and that's far from the best means of treatment.

What's to misunderstand with the post? Ricky was on his medicine... Ricky quits his medicine and takes up pot as a way to ease his problems... Ricky becomes addicted to pot and quits the NFL for it.

Semedi said:
What's to misunderstand with the post? Ricky was on his medicine... Ricky quits his medicine and takes up pot as a way to ease his problems... Ricky becomes addicted to pot and quits the NFL for it.

Ricky admitted to smoking marijuana for a long time, it wasn't his "addiction" to marijuana that resulted his immediate retirement from the dolphins. It was more the lack of medication and or other personal problems.

Exactly, he shunned his medicine in favor of smoking weed and look where it's got him.

You potheads never cease to amaze me at the lenghts you'll go to defend your self destructive behaviour.

OK, say he does seek Rick out(ya right).

You think Ricky would come back.....guees what, over the span at LSU, he ran the ball 61 percent of the time. I dont kno if lil old Ricky wopuld go for tht:)

finfanatic99 said:
Ricky admitted to smoking marijuana for a long time, it wasn't his "addiction" to marijuana that resulted his immediate retirement from the dolphins. It was more the lack of medication and or other personal problems.

Neither the marijuana or the lack of medication played any factor in his retirement....it was the unsafe working conditions, bad coaching, and general chaos in the organization that led him to walk......if you haven't seen this yet, open your eyes and look at the big picture.

dean_siu said:
Neither the marijuana or the lack of medication played any factor in his retirement....it was the unsafe working conditions, bad coaching, and general chaos in the organization that led him to walk......if you haven't seen this yet, open your eyes and look at the big picture.

I agree 100% ..... Personal problems ..... with coaching staff/team/NFL

dean_siu said:
Neither the marijuana or the lack of medication played any factor in his retirement....
Wrong once again. Did you miss 60 minutes? He said he was scared of the public finding out he smoked marijuana. That's why he retired.

FinFan24 said:
OK, say he does seek Rick out(ya right).

You think Ricky would come back.....guees what, over the span at LSU, he ran the ball 61 percent of the time. I dont kno if lil old Ricky wopuld go for tht:)

Saban is definitely a run oriented coach and that's part of the reason I'm sure he'll seek out Ricky. However, he'll also demand that this team builds a competent offensive line (if not dominant) and pursue other help in the backfield (rather than giving 90% of the workload to one back).....two things this organization never did during Ricky's first run with the club.

byroan said:
Wrong once again. Did you miss 60 minutes? He said he was scared of the public finding out he smoked marijuana. That's why he retired.

The public knew the reason when it happened so don't buy into this at all.....Ricky has too much class to go public with his real reasons.....but you don't have to look too far to uncover them.

Back
Top Bottom