If Tannehill Is Taken Before We Draft | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tannehill Is Taken Before We Draft

If Tannehill Is Taken Before We Draft:

• Total voters
i'd like to trade down if its gonna be tannehill but thats easier said than done and can ireland really risk it??? i doubt it...and if these guys are convinced he's a franchise qb in waiting they won't take the chance trading down...he'll be the pick at #8...

this whole thing feels like a damn crap shoot...

i'd like to trade down if its gonna be tannehill but thats easier said than done and can ireland really risk it??? i doubt it...and if these guys are convinced he's a franchise qb in waiting they won't take the chance trading down...he'll be the pick at #8...

this whole thing feels like a damn crap shoot...

it always is. I mean who knew Leaf would be a bust. If Sherman likes him he already knows the offense and he is a helluva athlete

it always is. I mean who knew Leaf would be a bust. If Sherman likes him he already knows the offense and he is a helluva athlete

i don't agree with its always a crap shoot...knowing the o and missing quick out routes against off man coverage are different things...or missing edmund gates on a go route by a country mile...etc

its not like the kid has bad footwork...would i say its inconsistent at times yes i would but when you have a level platform and you throw the ball time after time off the mark over the top down the field that starts to make me think that that is a part of your game as a player...a part of what you bring to the table

Is it a bud light nite hoops?

ha ha...you can probably tell by how much i'm posting...but its actually bud light platinums...the kind of beers that sneak up on you and knock your dick in the dirt...

going down very well...at some point i'll start blowing bubbles

ha ha...you can probably tell by how much i'm posting...but its actually bud light platinums...the kind of beers that sneak up on you and knock your dick in the dirt...

going down very well...at some point i'll start blowing bubbles

Yeah. I'm mr fancy pants tonight. Craft beers for me. Lol

IF Tannehill is gone, Weeden in the first(after tradedown) or second or Cousins in second(after tradedown)or in the third.

I think the best place for Tannehill to succeed soon and hopefully for a long time, is in Miami!

If Tannehill is gone, then Fin fans should be happy the Fins missed the next JP Losman, Vince Young, Matt Leinart, Brady Quinn, Mark Sanchez, etc.

BPA is the way to build a better team.

Floyd will be our pick especially if Fins sign Scott.

If Tannehill is gone, then Fin fans should be happy the Fins missed the next JP Losman, Vince Young, Matt Leinart, Brady Quinn, Mark Sanchez, etc.

BPA is the way to build a better team.

True...

Nothing at all like a journeyman QB. Tennehill knows the offense already. He beat RGIII head to head in last years game. Even if he does not start at QB in his first year he could easily start as a WR. He knows the whole playbook as either a starting QB or starting WR. By the way, he is a considered an elite WR already. We are just arguing whether he is an elite QB.

He is nothing like any of the other QBs mentioned in this draft or above posts. Those QBs were not rated number 3 in their draft class. Last year Dalton was rated number 4 QB and went to Cinci with the 35th pick.

Get all your facts straight when comparing.

Nothing at all like a journeyman QB. Tennehill knows the offense already. He beat RGIII head to head in last years game. Even if he does not start at QB in his first year he could easily start as a WR. He knows the whole playbook as either a starting QB or starting WR. By the way, he is a considered an elite WR already. We are just arguing whether he is an elite QB.

He is nothing like any of the other QBs mentioned in this draft or above posts. Those QBs were not rated number 3 in their draft class. Last year Dalton was rated number 4 QB and went to Cinci with the 35th pick.

If we are drafting him as our franchise QB...there is no way in hell he should be playing WR on any play.

A converted WR drafted to be an "elite" QB? Truly? :lol2: If he had elite talent as either a WR or a QB, he would have been at that position all through college.

A converted WR drafted to be an "elite" QB? Truly? :lol2: If he had elite talent as either a WR or a QB, he would have been at that position all through college.

He's been a QB his whole career but he switched to WR to be on the field cause he's a team player. Research the kid before you post nonsense.

If Tannehill is drafted before we pick take the BPA in every available round, no matter what position they play.

Back
Top Bottom