I'll Defend Tannehill! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll Defend Tannehill!

Henne is also putting up ridiculous numbers vs Houston, and most Tannehill haters were also Henne haters.

They are getting exposed today.

I agree, its nice to see an educated football fan who can see the whole game rather than we lost lets blame the QB. If you put a good vet QB on this team, He would have problems too.
Really? And why was Matt Moore able to move the ball so well while having less knowledge of the playbook than Tannehill? I look forward to your response.

Really? And why was Matt Moore able to move the ball so well while having less knowledge of the playbook than Tannehill? I look forward to your response.

Matt Moore scored 23 points. Wow.

Miami was 4-13 on 3rd down. He threw for 134 yards and the fins had 250 yards in offense.

Your response.

LOL! You mean vs. the Jets???? Moore completed 57% of his passes. Hardly impressive. Try again.

That was more of a defensive win than a Matt Moore win, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Didn't Peyton have a horrible Rookie season? Yes let's throw in the towel on Thill, draft another QB and he becomes an Elite QB. Then we will be crying about how we shouldve kept him, blah blah

I find most disturbing the people who will throw the entire team under the bus to deny criticism of one player honestly.

Whats funny is they will do this and then go into other threads and talk about some of the players as being underrated or under valued. Yet, when trying to build an argument to defend one player those others are all trash. Its a joke really. They arent dolphins fans, they are fanboys.

If you are a dolphins fan, why would you bash the entire team when you know damn well there are some useful players on the roster. Hartline is a good player. Period. He isnt a stud WR, but he is a solid player. Bess is useful in his own way. He certainly is not a regular wide out and he needs to not be used like that, but he has value. Any team would love to have him.

I hope Tannehill plays much better the rest of the way not just because the obvious reasons, but definately so we have to stop reading this trash from both sides of it........ The fanboys who bash the entire team to make excuses for his play and the people who go way too far and suggest he can never be any good.

bro until we get a legit #1 WR then nobody can judge nobody , the right way , because hartline isnt a true #1 WR BUT it seems that all teams are putting there #1 CB on Hartline , that is a true #2 WR , then they also put there #2 CB on our #3 WR and ALL THESE MATCH UPS dosent seem to bold well with us at all , and imo , JUST ISNT GOING TO WORK esp, for us and thats not very good matches for our QB AND not only the WRs that we have STARTIN is nothing more than SLOT WRs , and is VERY VERY easy for our opp to match up with them ,and until we get Tanny some serious deep threat WRs on this team , then its hard to say if we truly have a franchise QB , and its not fair to say either way , and to know for sure if we truly have a franchise QB , IF THE FO WOULD HAVE HAD ANY SINCE AT ALL , THEY WOULD HAVE ATLEAST , went out and brought T.O. or Plax in to help and evaluate The Talent that we think ,and what the FO saw in Tanny as to why they brought him in out of the draft to miami, so instead of knowing THIS YEAR if we truly have a Franchise QB on our Team or not , its going to take NEXT YEARS DRAFT JUST TO SEE IF WE TRULY HAVE A QB that can run our franchise for the next 10 + years . imo from experence of watchin football for 20+ years and during the marino years , when you draft a QB and put him out there to start from day one , you MAKE SURE HE HAS ATLEAST 2 VERY GOOD WRs to help him evauate his talent ,and to help him succeed and to take the next step to elete evaluation, but until then we will never know what we have with Tanny , and imo i just hope he is our Franchise QB because if not then we just pissed away another season of mediocrity.

Back
Top Bottom