I'm Just A Bit Stunned | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Just A Bit Stunned

JMHO, but I think a number here will agree . . . Landry and Suh were knocked for improvising. Did those negatives outweigh the positives? It appears Gase thought so. Timmons, Pouncey, JT? Those were easy. I don't see anything that causes me GREAT concern with the exception of the DL sans Suh. Tunsil, Sitton, Kilgore or Brendel, Davis, James looks better than any OL combo last year. And, don't forget, some of these same people predicted doom when Ajayi was traded.
No, we don't know, can't know how all this will play out. And I, like most, see a significant amount of uncertainty due to last year's plagues of missed assignments and dead ball fouls. If Gase can get those under control, and fill at least two of the deep holes through the draft, I think Miami can prove some doubters wrong. Yes, that's a few 'if's,' but no unrealistic 'if's.'

That post from Hoot really paints a great picture, as he tells us, Gase made it clear that this was coming. Be where you're supposed to be on the field, do the stuff you have to do at home because the meetings and film sessions isn't enough to be great. He called out our best players. He specifically mentioned Ajayi's name, and danced around Landry a little more roundabout.

I've always been a believer in Gase - since the day he was hired. I'm glad we're finally giving him the keys to the car. If nothing else, we're finally doing things differently. I wont a piece last Friday asking for EXACTLY that. That's why I'm excited.

I think Gase has always had the keys to the car. Not to be a downer but that’s why we wound up paying Cutler $10mil to un-retire. We’ll see if signing a bunch of guys on the wrong side of 30 pays off. Are they hungry enough? Healthy enough? Or do they just want to play out the last year or two of their careers in the Miami climate. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom