Incognito READY for Jets Week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incognito READY for Jets Week

This game is crucial. It sets the tone for the next few weeks. I am expecting a playoff intensity. This is why we watch football!!
That said, I do hope that the jets have plenty of juice in their golf cart...;)

I say if our best offensive player goes down, line Richie up on the Defensive line opposite Keller as long as it takes! (with instructions to leave The Taco untouched of course).

Take the high road Richie. Let the Jets implode.

your dirty player is ok, ours needs to be banned. Got it.

Yep, what he said is very similar to Landry's "head-hunting" comment. Typical nonsense spewed by a hypocrite.

Yep, what he said is very similar to Landry's "head-hunting" comment. Typical nonsense spewed by a hypocrite.

actions speak louder than words. Richie is one of the dirtiest players in the NFL the past 10 years.

Landry isn't anywhere as bad as James Harrison. Notice Landry hasn't been fined a ton since he's been in the league (granted, he's missed games).

Richie sucks anyways. You guys have talent on the offensive line, just not there. He's always been the loudest and dirtiest guy on the line since his St louis days but was always the one taking a million penalties and getting beat like a drum

actions speak louder than words. Richie is one of the dirtiest players in the NFL the past 10 years.

Landry isn't anywhere as bad as James Harrison. Notice Landry hasn't been fined a ton since he's been in the league (granted, he's missed games).

Richie sucks anyways. You guys have talent on the offensive line, just not there. He's always been the loudest and dirtiest guy on the line since his St louis days but was always the one taking a million penalties and getting beat like a drum
Since he has been with the Dolphins they personal foul issues have pretty much vanished. Unfortunately he was branded early in his career and that will be his legacy.

I laugh whenever someone refers to Richie as dirty. He is quite mild compared to guys like Conrad Dobler who on many occasions would bite a leg at the bottom of the. pile.

Of course he isn't anywhere near as bad as James Harrison, he rarely has the opportunities Harrison creates by being a good player, but it's clear that's the role he's aiming for.

I'll agree that Icognito isn't very good, but it's always nice to have someone like him to counter someone like Landry. That being said, don't expect any sympathy from me if Landry leaves on a stretcher after saying stuff like that (Incognito's comment isn't even remotely similar). But keep trying to deflect and make it seem like what the Phins are saying is even remotely similar to the **** jests players have been saying before this and the previous game.

I bashed Landry for his dopey comment while you guys are celebrating your dirty player.

The bottom line is this- BOTH teams are ready to play, this will be a chippy, emotional game and it will be damn fun to watch(at least for the fan of the team that wins). I hate the head hunting comment from landry but I love that all the guys are going nuts right now, rex has them ready. This is reminding me of the NE playoff game 2 years ago(different teams and circumsatnces obviously but the way the team is reacting during the week). When this team is talking the way they were yesterday it tells me they are supremely confident and I feel good about that. rex has them ready.

I bashed Landry for his dopey comment while you guys are celebrating your dirty player.

The bottom line is this- BOTH teams are ready to play, this will be a chippy, emotional game and it will be damn fun to watch(at least for the fan of the team that wins). I hate the head hunting comment from landry but I love that all the guys are going nuts right now, rex has them ready. This is reminding me of the NE playoff game 2 years ago(different teams and circumsatnces obviously but the way the team is reacting during the week). When this team is talking the way they were yesterday it tells me they are supremely confident and I feel good about that. rex has them ready.

How is what he said in anyway dirty? You're deflecting, nothing more. You're player said something he shouldn't have. No big deal. It's not like he can back it up.

That being said, I agree that it will be a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

Rex has this team priorities out of whack dude. Your a sub .500 team and your head coach is talking about apologies, and hot sauce?! This Jets defense is no where near the 2010 D so that comparison is actually purty funny. Incog HAD a label and Landry is defining your teams current label.

How is what he said in anyway dirty? You're deflecting, nothing more. You're player said something he shouldn't have. No big deal. It's not like he can back it up.

That being said, I agree that it will be a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

Reggie was gloating over the revis injury, what he did was wrong too. Pace, Reggie, Landry have all said stupid things- and I guess we can add Maybin in there too.

Reggie was gloating over the revis injury, what he did was wrong too. Pace, Reggie, Landry have all said stupid things- and I guess we can add Maybin in there too.

You do realize that when Mevi$'s injury was self-imposed, when he wasn't touched by a Fins player, it's Karma's way of reaching down and bitch slapping a team that needed it. No one touched Mevi$ but the unforgetting, unforgiving hand of Karma. Once you understand the metaphysical forces of the universe, you might just finally keep your yapper shut for a change instead of always defending the indefendable scumbag jets and demonizing their intended victims like Reggie.

You do realize that when Mevi$'s injury was self-imposed, when he wasn't touched by a Fins player, it's Karma's way of reaching down and bitch slapping a team that needed it. No one touched Mevi$ but the unforgetting, unforgiving hand of Karma. Once you understand the metaphysical forces of the universe, you might just finally keep your yapper shut for a change instead of always defending the indefendable scumbag jets and demonizing their intended victims like Reggie.

do you believe in the easter bunny too?

Back
Top Bottom