Incognito READY for Jets Week | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incognito READY for Jets Week

To be fair, when you compare something or someone with the Jests, with the exception of someone like Sandusky, there really isnt much negative you could say.

For instance..........

Tiger Woods' marriage vowes vs. the Jests.............. well, he was a really good provider.

Ted Bundy vs. the Jests........... Ted did do some nice charity work.

A natural disaster........... well, once we get this place fixed back up, it will look even better than before. Plus, the community will band together again.

Little caesars pizza........... I was ****ing starving. At least it was somewhat hot still. It was pizza at least.

Herpes.............. The symptoms dont come back all that often and when they do they dont last that long.

The Jests have made more Jews miserable than Hitler.

good effort, I like the premise but you need to tweak some of the jokes.

good effort, I like the premise but you need to tweak some of the jokes.

Yea. It all came to me on a whim and I have to get going for now. It definately has potential, but the jokes at first arent too bad for right off the top. I will think of some more while Im busy over the next few hours. Really, we could do a whole thread with this stuff and let everyone else get in on it. We have some creative people around here who could come up with some clever ones.

when it comes to a Jets vs. dolphins issues? I doubt it.

Hell, try post 23 in this very thread.

The fact is, the jests are constantly saying stupid **** in the media. Constantly. And it's not even harmless trash talk, it's talk about injuring players; unprofessional nonsense that is fully supported by their head coach. The only time you see the current Phins doing it is in response to idiotic things said by loudmouth jests (see Pouncey's recent comments).

Hell, try post 23 in this very thread.

The fact is, the jests are constantly saying stupid **** in the media. Constantly. And it's not even harmless trash talk, it's talk about injuring players; unprofessional nonsense that is fully supported by their head coach. The only time you see the current Phins doing it is in response to idiotic things said by loudmouth jests (see Pouncey's recent comments).

you are saying Landry isn't as bad as harrison as far as being dirty, how is that a Jets vs. dolphins issue?

Back
Top Bottom