Incognito READY for Jets Week | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incognito READY for Jets Week

do you believe in the easter bunny too?

no, but you would mindlessly if it wore puke green; however i do believe in the metaphysical order of the universe and when no one on our team touches Revis, it's karmic payback either for Landry and Rex and their hotsauce and Landry celebrating the injury of our best player...as the only way to beat us....and/or Revis being a whore when it comes to extracting asmuch money out of his team as possible. Either way, Karma's a bitch.

Richie The Barbarian!

clear.gif

no, but you would mindlessly if it wore puke green; however i do believe in the metaphysical order of the universe and when no one on our team touches Revis, it's karmic payback either for Landry and Rex and their hotsauce and Landry celebrating the injury of our best player...as the only way to beat us....and/or Revis being a whore when it comes to extracting asmuch money out of his team as possible. Either way, Karma's a bitch.

AGAIN, you have us confused. You support everything Miami and bsh everything Jets(that is untl you realize the Miami player may be leaving then you act like you hated them all along).

YOU supported 2 DUIs in 2010 yet bshed Braylon while I bashed Braylon and your 2 idiots.

YOU supported Brandon marshall and all his problems and bashed guys like holmes for theirs while I bahsed BOTH

YOU bashed Cro for all his kids and celebrated Ricky for his while I bashed BOTH

YOU are celebrating reggie giddy over the Revis injury while bashing Jets comments while I bashed Pace, landry and Maybin

You bash our dirty player in landry and celebrate your dirty player Incognito.

You are such a hypocrite.

There was no gloating at all. Reggie said his piece, in general terms, without naming anyone, and moved on. Pace, Landry, Maybin all spooke about injring a specific person, whereas ZReggie did not. You must be able to comprehend better than this, no?
Reggie was gloating over the revis injury, what he did was wrong too. Pace, Reggie, Landry have all said stupid things- and I guess we can add Maybin in there too.

Reggie was gloating over the revis injury, what he did was wrong too. Pace, Reggie, Landry have all said stupid things- and I guess we can add Maybin in there too.

You clearly don't know what "gloating" means. Jests players were talking about hurting him in public before the game and managed to do so. He had every right to respond to the way things worked out in the end, but it certainly wasn't gloating.

But you'll stick to your weird spinning ground regardless, so there's really no point. Spin away bubba. Bush isn't apologizing for ****.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

it comes down to you guys not being able to say anything negative about your player, I bashed Landry and Maybin but you can't bash Bush whose comments were just as asinine.

WOW, even Omar and Cimini are going at it a little on Twitter. Lots of talking going down. I really want this one badly.

it comes down to you guys not being able to say anything negative about your player, I bashed Landry and Maybin but you can't bash Bush whose comments were just as asinine.

People post negative stuff about the Dolphins, including Reggie Bush, all the time. Keep posting dumb opinions with no basis in reality and passing them off as factual basis for an argument, champ.

AGAIN, you have us confused. You support everything Miami and bsh everything Jets(that is untl you realize the Miami player may be leaving then you act like you hated them all along).

YOU supported 2 DUIs in 2010 yet bshed Braylon while I bashed Braylon and your 2 idiots.

YOU supported Brandon marshall and all his problems and bashed guys like holmes for theirs while I bahsed BOTH

YOU bashed Cro for all his kids and celebrated Ricky for his while I bashed BOTH

YOU are celebrating reggie giddy over the Revis injury while bashing Jets comments while I bashed Pace, landry and Maybin

You bash our dirty player in landry and celebrate your dirty player Incognito.

You are such a hypocrite.
you're being moronic...you have been sniping at Tannehill in your passive aggressive manner ever since it became apparent we have something to be happy over.

I have tried to explain to you that when a player goes down on his own without being touched on the heels of his team actively looking to take out an opponent, there's no conclusion to be made other than that greater cosmic forces are at work to right wrongs. Merely observing that Karma is a bitch that pays back those who deserves it is not gloating; it's stating a fact.

By the same token, you have sidestepped blaming Rex for setting up a close formation of 6 assistant coaches not 5 feet from him to trip our gunner. You have excused the embarrassing immoral behavior of Rex and his wife as "between consulting adults" and have never condemned the jets for trying to pimp their female employee for the orgasmic pleasure of diva Brett Favre.

You choose to ignore that Landry is a punk and not once did I hear you suggest that Rex should put his money where his mouth is by taking it upon himself to suspend Landry for the game otherwise it would look like BS. You have even stuck up for Woody Johnson being one of the last 2 holdouts to break the refs union, player safety, game integrity be damned.

Fact is you are passive aggressive when half heartedly condemning the most obvious trangressions of the jets where even a blatant homer such as yourself woulkd look ridiculous but are sure to include comparable perceived transgressions of our team.

To this day you embarrass yourself by sticking up for Sanchez when everyone else knows he's about as useful as a eunuch in a harem. The thing is, you are quick to bring up problems with our team and players but never volunteer any of the myriad of issues with the jets, only accknowledging them when you can't avoid it. No one is more homeristic on this board, or amusingly, TGG than I'm accusing you of being here and your fellow fans there.

Do I want Incognito to punish your players if they hurt Bush? Of course. You lose sight of the fact that we're the intended victims not the aggressor. If Bush goes down, damn straight I'd be disappointed if we don't Slauson Mangold or take out Keller. I wouldn't waste my time on that POS Landry cause the Fins are better off playing with him in there.

You are so delusional if you don't think you are not a homer or based on your shenanigans most anyone here respects or affords you any objective credibility. Sorry it is what it is.

Eunuchs are a great in a harem. I wouldn't want anyone else guarding my girls.

I don't say anything negative about Dolphins players? You must be new.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

This game is giagantic for both sides. Season defining. Dolphins shoulda, woulda, coulda.... well, now you can. Make a statement this week and get in the drivers seat. Dominate on three... one, two, three... DOMINATE!!

when it comes to a Jets vs. dolphins issues? I doubt it.

To be fair, when you compare something or someone with the Jests, with the exception of someone like Sandusky, there really isnt much negative you could say.

For instance..........

Tiger Woods' marriage vowes vs. the Jests.............. well, he was a really good provider.

Ted Bundy vs. the Jests........... Ted did do some nice charity work.

A natural disaster........... well, once we get this place fixed back up, it will look even better than before. Plus, the community will band together again.

Little caesars pizza........... I was ****ing starving. At least it was somewhat hot still. It was pizza at least.

Herpes.............. The symptoms dont come back all that often and when they do they dont last that long.

The Jests have made more Jews miserable than Hitler.

Back
Top Bottom