Interesting Perspective On The Dolphins CB Situation | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Perspective On The Dolphins CB Situation

Star Trek Kirk GIF
....I'm kidding πŸ˜‚.................but there were rumors about his groin area injuries.
Herpies can affect the groin area

ANYONE who thinks we can get by without a serious upgrade to the linebacker position, MLB to be specific, is smoking Crack or dumb as a box of rocks. Losing Wilkins would make that position a helluva lot more needed!!! Expecting Phillips and Chubb to come back and be as productive as they were pre injury is being very naive... MLB is as much of a need as OL. It should be addressed more than once THIS year. I would bring in not one but Two players this year for that position.

ANYONE who thinks we can get by without a serious upgrade to the linebacker position, MLB to be specific, is smoking Crack or dumb as a box of rocks. Losing Wilkins would make that position a helluva lot more needed!!! Expecting Phillips and Chubb to come back and be as productive as they were pre injury is being very naive... MLB is as much of a need as OL. It should be addressed more than once THIS year. I would bring in not one but Two players this year for that position.
I've never smoked Crack but can it help me with Dolphins football 🏈?

You may be right but even though X is not the player he once was, he is still better than a lot of guys you would get on a vet min contract.

If he's gone, and I believe he will be, there will be a hole that requires filling.

1) Will it be filled by someone now on the team?
A lot depends on our new DC in terms of who we play were and how we play them. It could be that someone now on the team will be a good fit. We will know by the season's opener.

2) Will it be filled in the draft? I have read that this draft is stronger for offensive players than defensive players, so that could have the effect of not drafting a replacement. We may take a swing with a later draft pick. A lot will depend on who might fit our teams' requirements, and that would probably be influenced by our new DC.

3) Will it be filled by a UDFA? My response is the same as the one I gave for a drafted player. I would add that we have had better than usual success with some of our UDFA's.

4) Will it be filled by a FA? Possibly, depending on our cap situation and who is available and for how much.

When it's all said and done, I feel we fans are going to be in for a fast, and possibly bumpy ride, with our "Howard" situation.

Back
Top Bottom