International Dol-fans! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

International Dol-fans!

I'm in the Air Forcce currently living in Germany. I retire in two years and will be moving to the Orlando area.

As you know I'm in England. This is about my 20th year supporting the Fins. Saw highlights of them playing in Marino's 1st season at a birthday party when I was about 10 and got into it and them big time after that.

Gonzo said:
I will be studying in Italy all of this upcoming year, so do I count? :D

Also, does anybody know of a place in Florence where I can catch some games? Listening on the internet gets old real quick.
get back to me on that one
i did the NYU freshman year in florence program

anyways i am originally from paris, france. im half french half american was at nyu last year but transferred to u miami so now i can watch my beloved team yay.

Greetings from Russia

Greetings everybody

Let me tell you what is supporting Dolphins in Russia looks like
Can you imagine? Tuesday, 5am Moscow time Time when everybody sleeps
Everybody, except me
New Arbat, Moscow version of Broadway Metelitsa-Sportland sport club
Empty hall Main screen translates Dolphins Monday Night game
Only me and several hookers attending Also there could be some people with hard insomnia
Can you remember last year' Orange Sunday
We are very long way behind Redskins Griese struggling badly Comes Fiedler and Ricky starts to kick their asses Biggest comeback since 1980 I am happy, need sleeping, but now it's 8am, time to go to work already There were no any people happier than me :D

Please accept me into your aqua-orange community :D

(sorry, i removed all the points so it looks somewhat crazy, but the forum engine told there could be some urls in my message, and it is not going to be accepted)

I live in Santiago, Chile, but I grew up in Miami. That's why I love the Dolphins. First of all I want to thank many of you that post here but I have been really informed with what is happening with the fins. Keep up the good work because I think that's how many fin fans around the states and world get informed

THANK YOU

Wow! So many fans from some far away places!! :)

Hey, samurai zach. I'm a Mets fan. Can you please take Kaz Matsui back? We don't want him anymore :tongue:

Peebs said:
Hey, samurai zach. I'm a Mets fan. Can you please take Kaz Matsui back? We don't want him anymore :tongue:

Hi Peebs!
Now, Bobby Valentine is in Japan. He is the uncanny intense person of joy, anger, humor and pathos. He is loved by the Japanese fan although his team could seldom win. ;)

Kazuo ... His physical strength is extremely high. However, he is a very coarse player. There is no sense of stability. It was worried about it from the first.
But it is the major league which he is playing. It is the place which a Japanese baseball player looks at even in a dream. It is as high as a level is not believed.

He is not Ichiro though regrettable. Only he is special. ...the 1st year to the leading hitter, a leader in the number of bases stolen , gold glove awards , and a rookie of the year, and AL MVP -- a thing However, the Mets fan will not allow Kazuo. Because the Mets has paid him the high salary. :cry:

Ok here's the deal-
I'll trade you Kaz for Bobby Valentine straight up ;)
I loved Bobby Valentine when he was the Mets manager. Kaz hasn't been doing all too well at short and with Reyes due to come back....

Taipei, Taiwan

Im a Miami fan from Taiwan, origonally from the states but grew up in Taiwan and China most of my life. Lived in Naples Florida for 5 years and just got into football and more importantly the PHINS. I will be returning to the states to U of F, so I can throw some gator pride in there too. Ill tell you the BEST thing about returning to the states will be watching games live....rather than at a godforsaken hour Monday morning.

ROC &
Miami PRIDE!
:woot:

I live in Germany also. Have been a Dolfan since 17 years now.

At the beginning it was just awful. As you can not get AFN where I live (too far away from the bases) I had to run to the train station every Tuesday to get a USA Today and read the results. That meant getting there at 7 AM before the other football nuts went there. How things have changed through the net. Until they charged for it I followed the games through web radio. Other than that about 2-5 games are shown on a Pay TV channel.

The worst is watching a Sunday night game because that means you have to stay up at 2 AM - and usually these are the games when the Jets beat the crap out of the Dolphins. Not much fun.

However - can not wait for the new season. Will be a great one for sure. Either we make it far into the playoffs or Wanny is gone. We can not lose. Great.

i´m from Mexico, and i´ve been a fin fan since i was 6, i grew up with my heart broken seeing the phins losing in the playoffs and Dan Marino missing a chance to win the SB :cry:
unfortunately i don´t get so see all the games as i don´t have direct tv :(

the dolphins are also one of the most popular NFL teams in Mexico

Back
Top Bottom