International Dol-fans! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

International Dol-fans!

I'm from Scotland and have been a Dolphin fan since Superbowl XVII, the first Superbowl shown live in Britain.

Despite us losing to a John Riggins inspired Redskins I have been a Dolphin fan ever since.

Its amazing how this site spans globally now, thanks to all of you guys and gals for checking out the site!!!!! :) :) :)

Hi, I'm an english fan

I got into football when C4 started broadcasting it. They did spots each week which explained the different facets of the game so that you could understand what was going on.

As to why Miami Dolphins: two words. "the Dan". Miami of course, had an illustrious history but Dan ball was so exhilirating to watch. I had already visited Miami for a vacation and fell in love with the city. I shoulda been born there, I felt an affinity with it right away. But the way they played ball was fantastic. Success (always being in contention) was secondary to me to the spectacle.

I'm from Denmark!
(The country of the soon to become European Soccer Champions ! ! !) :whaasup: :cooldude:

I have been a phinfan since 1991.

I made about 7 trips to the Miami to watch the fins. After several years of lobbying with the HR of the company I’m working for, I finally received an offer in 2001 to go to Miami and work. I grabbed the chance immediately and moved over here. Great situation.

I Live on Miami Beach - 30 minutes from ProPlayer - and I HAVE SEASON TICKETS! ! !

Does life get any better than this?

Back
Top Bottom