Is Adam Gase Overrated??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Adam Gase Overrated???

I always thought so as a head coach, but now I think as an OC as well. No way Mcvay or Shanahan would look this inept on offense with our skilled players. Cutler looked horrible; he was late and off on most of his throws, on that interception to Landry, Parker was open.

As a HC no, this team is filled with scrubs. Outside of Suh and Wake we have a bunch of nobodies all over the field.

Before this team wins anything they need a huge talent infusion. I don't know what people see with this team. No talent ANYWHERE.

Felt like a trap game, though I thought we'd still win in a squeaker, maybe the decision to leave for London directly from NY didn't help. Saints will be a test, they'll probably score 35-40, the question is can we keep up with them.

It’s the second game of the season against your most hated divisional opponent and it’s a trap game? Don’t think so. This is just pure failure of the entire team, from the HC down to the kicker. I have never seen a more complete collapse against a so obviously inferior team.

Honestly.... Even simple football decisions seem to get by him. The HORRIBLE timeout last week. Not challenging the McCown fumble/incompletion today. Like I said.... The first half play calling last week and the entire game this week has been VERY subpar. I'm also tired of him saying he has to make better decisions and that he wasn't in a rythym with his play calling.I'm really not impressed right now.

He's a good schemer but the need to bring in a no-good QB as the uncontested starter when you had a guy who won with the playoffs on the line last year is a move that deserves criticism if/when it doesn't work. He would have brought in Peyton Manning last year and we know there is no way he does what Moore does last year.

I'll never GAse any credit for Ajayi who happened in spite of him. He kept him buried for a month and for a guy who couldn't hit 4 YPC before he tore his achilles to boot.

Felt like a trap game, though I thought we'd still win in a squeaker, maybe the decision to leave for London directly from NY didn't help. Saints will be a test, they'll probably score 35-40, the question is can we keep up with them.

Absolutely not, this offense will struggle to score 20 on anybody, even the Saints. For whatever reason our defense bends but doesn't break. My guess is a 24-13 victory for the saints. The 7 of our 13 coming late in the fourth of course. I bet I can count on one hand the times we'll score over 20 (by the offense in non garbage time) with Cutler running Gases piss poor play calling.

I will say his team seems to be unprepared going into each game which is why the team always starts slow. He has been able to make some adjustments and his team usually plays better in the 2nd half. If that trend continues the Dolphins will never be a legit contender with him as Head Coach. We will see if Tannenbaum/Greer can provide him with better players and what he can do with them.

As a HC no, this team is filled with scrubs. Outside of Suh and Wake we have a bunch of nobodies all over the field.

Before this team wins anything they need a huge talent infusion. I don't know what people see with this team. No talent ANYWHERE.

I hate to say this, but Suh and Wake are nothing to crow about. Wake’s production has been declining since before his injury. It’s not that he isn’t good, it’s that he has a good game followed by several where he has little impact. Suh is a good player, but no one can convince me he is worth his contract at this point. Problem is, this team always mistakenly assumes they are only a player or two away when they are always so much more than that. Suh was a luxury we could not afford and Wake needed to be traded while he still had value. This team never learns.

Only on this site can someone go from a savior to worthless in 1 game. I get emotions are high right now, but this is absurd.

Back
Top Bottom