Is Burke next to get the axe? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Burke next to get the axe?

could have sworn I heard them same philly had the top d in run and pass maybe it was scoring I don't know...but anyways definitely sounds like you are puzzled ha ha

I agree kiko played better at mike than weak...more playmaking more instincts getting to show less carry coverage exposure...it doesn't help either that by the game you could see Timmons aging before your eyes...he got slower as the season went along

Haha....well I've yet to hear a good plan for this year. At least not one that I can see unfolding. My 4-3 under included. On defense we are basically stuck with sub-par mediocre players, non-positional fits and unknown young players. Hard to make a plan out of that. The only ones worth building around are over 30. The only position I am somewhat ok with are the CB's.

I would not be surprised to hear that Timmons is experiencing some CTE symptoms. This was a strange year for him and definitely out of character.

I think Philly pass D was ranked a lot higher around mid-year and then dropped off but considering they shut down teams run games, they were thrown at a bunch. 2nd in the NFL in "passing attempts against" to be exact. By comparison Dolphins were 24th in same category and finished with similar yards allowed.

I don't think he shut it down I think he stunk up the joint

seen him do a lot of that actually...its the same matt moore theory...diminishing returns

the more time teams get to prep for a guy the more they can expose his weaknesses and why he's depth in the first place...

but hey if he comes out and that eagles o looks like the rams greatest show on turf in it's prime i will absolutely say I was wrong...

alshon jefferys body language tells me different

I think Foles may surprise you this game. He may not be a world beater, but with his starting RB's playing and using both Ertz and Burton with a game plan tailored to his strengths they may roll

Back
Top Bottom