is it just me or has this site been ruined... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is it just me or has this site been ruined...

john00agent

tuna safe
Reaction score
by all the negative posters? I don't mind peoples opinions, but this is getting out of control. I don't even read half the posts anymore b/c 90% are from people who have NO football knowledge, but all of a sudden think they are GMs. Players havent even played ONE down in a real game and these posters are claiming them to be busts.

Maybe we should have two forums. One could be the Half full and the other Half empty!

:nono:

This is the best dolphins site on the net and can never be ruined!!!

But yea, there is a lot of crying going around.

gator_sensation said:
I was thinking the same thing. How can our season be over if we haven't even played a meaningful game.

well, according to 75% of this board, the season was over 2 months ago....geeez

I just come here now to find out information on the team. Negativity is too rampant here and in the media. It's expected now. That's a sad thing to have happen, but I don't see anyone turning back.

I admit I am new here, but I already can see what you're talking about. I'm all for people stating their opinions but it seems like almost everyone is giving up on us already. It seems like everyone is against Fiedler and Wannsteddt. Even if they do something good, they still turn it into a negative. I wonder what happens if we go like 11-5 with Fiedler at the helm, Wannsteddt coaching, and everything that everyone's been saying about losing and all the negativity turns out to be the COMPLETE opposite.. I wonder if all these people will still find negative things to bring up or join the/start a bandwagon.

I was thinking the same thing. How can our season be over if we haven't even played a meaningful game.

Perfectly said... I sure hope that i serve a purpose in contributing to this forum.

I totally agree! Lets just let the GM's be GM's and the arm chair coaches be arm chair coaches!!Their is a reason they are on the net and that the FO is where they are at.

Fact is, this is a defensive team that will have an offense that is designed not to lose the game. I honestly think before RW and David boston situation that there was going to be a change in style, but sh** happens. I think we will still field a playoff team. Regardless of QB.

Hey lets just get all optimistic and beat those Titans!!! 20-17 to Miami!!
I think our defence will dish out some pre-season frustration and kick some Titan Butt!! :fire: Half full glass anybody?:fire:

painnotpleasure said:
I admit I am new here, but I already can see what you're talking about. I'm all for people stating their opinions but it seems like almost everyone is giving up on us already. It seems like everyone is against Fiedler and Wannsteddt. Even if they do something good, they still turn it into a negative. I wonder what happens if we go like 11-5 with Fiedler at the helm, Wannsteddt coaching, and everything that everyone's been saying about losing and all the negativity turns out to be the COMPLETE opposite.. I wonder if all these people will still find negative things to bring up or join the/start a bandwagon.

of course they will still be negative. its in their nature. it is their mentality.

Back
Top Bottom