is it just me or has this site been ruined... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is it just me or has this site been ruined...

Damn right there is a reason.Stupid people surround them selves with stupid people.hence the apple dumpling gang,Rick, Wanny,and Wanyne!

Even if we go 15-1 people will complain that we should have won that game so fire the entire FO

Yea, people will be like "Fiedler overthrew that pass in game 3, did you guys see that? Maybe we should start Ryan Leaf this year instead".

Maybe people are mad because they want there team to win. They want what is best for the team. Besides how many people here our season ticket owners? Im pretty sure a good bunch. We are just as much a part of the team as Wanny and Rick. If we dont buy tickets, they lose money and our team would be gone. So when we buy season tickets year in and year out, and our team doesnt make progress, yes we tend to get upset. And lets not forget about the people that subscribe to the NFL network. People come in here and express their anger because the are tired of the SOS. That is what a forum is for otherwise how else would we express ourselves about our favorite team. If you dont like it here then leave son.

gator_sensation said:
Can't please everyone :(

Can't please ANYONE!!!! If Feeley would of started and did horrible ,then it would be wanny's fault,If jay does go 51-1 it will be jays fault we lost. Dan was here and didn't get us to the championship,so it was all his fault!:shakeno: I am just glad I don't have to root for a losing team!Win or lose the phins will always give us more wins than loses.:D

100% Lookin forward to the 2004 season... We have gone through a downward spiral many times this offseason, but we will pick up the pieces, stay strong and support OUR team! The glass is Half FULL!!!

But guys look at the bright side... at least we are not in the ESPN forums where you have 90% fairweather fans.

dadick said:
Maybe people are mad because they want there team to win. They want what is best for the team. Besides how many people here our season ticket owners? Im pretty sure a good bunch. We are just as much a part of the team as Wanny and Rick. If we dont buy tickets, they lose money and our team would be gone. So when we buy season tickets year in and year out, and our team doesnt make progress, yes we tend to get upset. And lets not forget about the people that subscribe to the NFL network. People come in here and express their anger because the are tired of the SOS. That is what a forum is for otherwise how else would we express ourselves about our favorite team. If you dont like it here then leave son.
well, DAD, if you read my post you would READ that i said i dont mind opinions, but if you can sit there and say V Carey is a bust before he even suits up, then you are just as ignorant as the other negative posters in here. I am a season tix holder, and i do not agree w/ all the FO moves. Nobody is perfect, but you will NEVER see me say someones a bust until they have PROVEN they are a bust.

So here I go, Couch is a bust. I said it, are you happy :D

john00agent said:
by all the negative posters? I don't mind peoples opinions, but this is getting out of control. I don't even read half the posts anymore b/c 90% are from people who have NO football knowledge, but all of a sudden think they are GMs. Players havent even played ONE down in a real game and these posters are claiming them to be busts.

Maybe we should have two forums. One could be the Half full and the other Half empty!

:nono:

Absolutely. Couldn't agree more. We need to trust the talent evaluators the Dolphins have and root for the players they choose. We can still have our favorites, but to say that some guy SUCKS just because the coach picked some other guy to start... I mean, what the hell is that? :shakeno:

dadick said:
I would be sad to admit I was a season tic holder! The stadium is always half-EMPTY--Winning or losing!! There are more opposing fans there then ours!JETS bring more fans to games then we do and they stay the entire game!!We have to have one of ther worst home fields in the NFL.the only thing we have on our side at home is the heat!

john00agent said:
of course they will still be negative. its in their nature. it is their mentality.
Sucks. Well once we start winning let them whine all they want. Who cares.. We'll all be happy. We know who the true fans are.

IL phinfan said:
I would be sad to admit I was a season tic holder! The stadium is always half-EMPTY--Winning or losing!! There are more opposing fans there then ours!JETS bring more fans to games then we do and they stay the entire game!!We have to have one of ther worst home fields in the NFL.the only thing we have on our side at home is the heat!

you werent at the jets game last year!

JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom