is it just me or has this site been ruined... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is it just me or has this site been ruined...

Muck said:
Nope. I didn't go swimming today. :whew:

Right now there's just a bunch of tree branches and stuff all over my street. Nothing flooded around me that I can see. But when I walked out earlier today, Bayshore Blvd was underwater. The tide of the bay had risen over the sea wall and the wind was blowing it in further. Salt water all over the place. And idiots trying to drive thru it. Never seen anything like it before.

Are you up north??

yep, carrollwood. from 12:30 am to about 10 am we were hit with some serious rain and wind (i lived through andrew so i wouldnt really say serious, maybe 50 mph). Had no power (reads NO AC!) for about 20 hrs.

good to see your above water...

:roflmao: To make all the negative people happy for years to come-I hope we fall flat on our faces like they all say we will and then because of RW-retiring and DB going down that they bring back Dave for 1 more year since he went through so much this year@!THat way all the complainers have something to keep them going for another year!:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom