Is Luck vs. Tannehill the next Brady vs. Manning? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Luck vs. Tannehill the next Brady vs. Manning?

what I posted would not get me banned anywhere, what you guys post towards me on a daily basis is much worse. Stop whining.

I am a regular here, this is more my board than yours b/c I contribute even though I am a fan of a rival. I'm sure the folks that run the site understand this.

Oh well...you will always be a Troll to me.

I like to look over at TGG and they all pretty much ignore you so I'll do the same here.

what I posted would not get me banned anywhere, what you guys post towards me on a daily basis is much worse. Stop whining.

I am a regular here, this is more my board than yours b/c I contribute even though I am a fan of a rival. I'm sure the folks that run the site understand this.

This is why most people can't stand you. Anyone can go to a site, preach the opposite of what everyone else on said site believes and get a reaction out of people. Call that contributing all you want lol...

I'll also add that when I read that I can't help but picture some petulant child, not calling you a child, just sayin' lol..

Considering the jest lost 9 out their last 12 games, has a minus (-) 53 scoring differential vs. the Fins 6-6 with a zero (0) scoring differential over that same time frame, and one team has the least accurate QB in recent history, then to declare that particular downbound train has already left the station is an understatement.

This place is something else. I've not read all of Junc's Tannehill posts but I have not once seen him say he sucks or will never be our franchise QB. In fact the most negative thing he has said is the jury is still out. He said it when Tanny was playing well and has remained consistent after the horrible game he had Sunday. This place needs to lighten up, I had my buddies at work (a Jets fan and Pats fan) llaughing today about how sensitive the board is about Tannehill. It's really ridiculous!

This place is something else. I've not read all of Junc's Tannehill posts but I have not once seen him say he sucks or will never be our franchise QB. In fact the most negative thing he has said is the jury is still out. He said it when Tanny was playing well and has remained consistent after the horrible game he had Sunday. This place needs to lighten up, I had my buddies at work (a Jets fan and Pats fan) llaughing today about how sensitive the board is about Tannehill. It's really ridiculous!

If you say he has work to do to be a Franchise QB, I absolutely agree with that. The problem I have is the freaken morons that say things like " bring Henne back" and call him "Hennehill". It shows a total lack of knowledge.

If you say he has work to do to be a Franchise QB, I absolutely agree with that. The problem I have is the freaken morons that say things like " bring Henne back" and call him "Hennehill". It shows a total lack of knowledge.

Agreed, Chad Henne is terrible and there is still a handful of Dolfans who can't admit Moore is much better than him let alone Tannehill. I have a problem with the guys who are already 100% certain Tanny is already a franchise QB, and anything that goes wrong is not his fault.

Whoa that sounds like I think Moore is better than Tannehill, I do not. I was saying Tannehill and Moore are better than Henne.

Agreed, Chad Henne is terrible and there is still a handful of Dolfans who can't admit Moore is much better than him let alone Tannehill. I have a problem with the guys who are already 100% certain Tanny is already a franchise QB, and anything that goes wrong is not his fault.

Whoa that sounds like I think Moore is better than Tannehill, I do not. I was saying Tannehill and Moore are better than Henne.

I agree. I try to be level headed about him. When he was doing well, I would tell people " dont get over excited he is still a rookie". He had a BAD game from start to finish. The first pick was not his fault, but the next two were. It happens QBs throw picks. I dont understand why people when crazy like that, it was his first real bad game since his first game. He has thrown 6 out of his 9 picks in two games.

Oh Andrew Luck is better... No **** I agree. Luck is a freaken beast. Tannehill may be great one day, but he is not Luck. Having said that,, if our corners werent allegric to catching the ****en ball, we would have picked him off 2 or 3 times.

I agree. I try to be level headed about him. When he was doing well, I would tell people " dont get over excited he is still a rookie". He had a BAD game from start to finish. The first pick was not his fault, but the next two were. It happens QBs throw picks. I dont understand why people when crazy like that, it was his first real bad game since his first game. He has thrown 6 out of his 9 picks in two games.

Oh Andrew Luck is better... No **** I agree. Luck is a freaken beast. Tannehill may be great one day, but he is not Luck. Having said that,, if our corners werent allegric to catching the ****en ball, we would have picked him off 2 or 3 times.

Exactly, Luck looks like a beast but he surely straddled that hero/goat line vs Miami more than the media lets off.

Amen. They're an embarrassment.

maybe someday you can drag your QB into the playoffs too?

We have faith that one day Tannehill may be good enough to actually get us in the playoffs without having a top 5 D and running game.

I do feel bad for the Jests in a weird way though. I know how sad it is to be in the place you guys are.

This is why most people can't stand you. Anyone can go to a site, preach the opposite of what everyone else on said site believes and get a reaction out of people. Call that contributing all you want lol...

I'll also add that when I read that I can't help but picture some petulant child, not calling you a child, just sayin' lol..

I don't come on here to get reactions, those who I get negative reactions from simply b/c I am a Jet fan are not ones I like to engage in discussions.

Thank you, too many folks can't see past me being a Jet fan to actually read what I write. I think I am always fair, sometimes I may not be but it is not my intent. I am impressed by Tannehill but he still has a long way to go, it looks like you have a QB to build around but it also looked like that w/ Henne so you never know. Things change so quickly in this league.

We have faith that one day Tannehill may be good enough to actually get us in the playoffs without having a top 5 D and running game.

I do feel bad for the Jests in a weird way though. I know how sad it is to be in the place you guys are.

we didn't have a top 5 D or run game in 2010. we were 6th in points allowed and while our run game was 4th in rush yds that # was skewed by Brad Smith trick plays and a garbage time game in week 17. Our top 2 RBs gave us a similar ground game to what you guys had in 2010 and our run game was medicore for most of the year as our QB bailed us out week after week.

Right because no other team had rushing yards n garbage time or trick plays.

Right because no other team had rushing yards n garbage time or trick plays.

our top 2 guys who got the bulk of the carries in our ground game avreaged 4.1 YPC- good but far from great and LT who was our lead back was great the first month and bad the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom