Is Luck vs. Tannehill the next Brady vs. Manning? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Luck vs. Tannehill the next Brady vs. Manning?

I couldn't do that to the rest of the board, plus we'll both need to vent w/ the way our seasons are going.

Yea because the Jests and Phins scenarios are SO SIMILAR!

Jests - Drafted a QB 5th overall several years ago. Had a decent season then a good season based off players from the Mangini era. They follow that up with an 8-8 year and now are in the midst of a 3-6 season looking to spiral out of control. The HC is starting to wear his novelty act out with everyone and all of his clown predictions are laughed at. The players at the end of last season began talking about how there was a complete lack of control within the locker room. There is now turmoil within the team and the QB position is a disaster. They fired their OC last year and brought in the clown who was the HC of the disaster in Miami for 4 years.

Phins - Brought in a new HC and the new regime is respected by most everyone involved with the league. They drafted a new first round QB who seems like he could develope into a solid NFL starter. The team is 4-5 and has played pretty well for most of the season. In fact, they just BLASTED the team mentioned previously a couple of weeks ago on the road.

Yea..... good point troll. We should all be hanging our heads in misery together. Because the Jests and Phins are in real similar situations this season. Its going real bad for both teams. Not much hope going forward for either team. GET REAL!

LMAO. I say NO. Luck is great. Tannehill is average at best. Hope I'm wrong. I really do. But to mention Tanny in the same sentence as Luck is a joke. Again, I hope I'm wrong.....but I seldom am wrong.
i phighly doubt ur seldom wrong lol. but i do agree with ur sentiment on tannehill. rt isnt fit to hold luck jockstrap

Yea because the Jests and Phins scenarios are SO SIMILAR!

Jests - Drafted a QB 5th overall several years ago. Had a decent season then a good season based off players from the Mangini era. They follow that up with an 8-8 year and now are in the midst of a 3-6 season looking to spiral out of control. The HC is starting to wear his novelty act out with everyone and all of his clown predictions are laughed at. The players at the end of last season began talking about how there was a complete lack of control within the locker room. There is now turmoil within the team and the QB position is a disaster. They fired their OC last year and brought in the clown who was the HC of the disaster in Miami for 4 years.

Phins - Brought in a new HC and the new regime is respected by most everyone involved with the league. They drafted a new first round QB who seems like he could develope into a solid NFL starter. The team is 4-5 and has played pretty well for most of the season. In fact, they just BLASTED the team mentioned previously a couple of weeks ago on the road.

Yea..... good point troll. We should all be hanging our heads in misery together. Because the Jests and Phins are in real similar situations this season. Its going real bad for both teams. Not much hope going forward for either team. GET REAL!

at least we got 4 playoff wisn and 2 title games out of our QB.

I see the excuses are mounting while just 2 weeks ago you were a lock for postseason and Ryan was going to be a star in this league for the next 15 years. You were alreasyd counting SBs and now the excuses are starting.

They also split w/ the team they blasted a few weeks ago and you haven't won a game since.

We stink right now w/o a doubt but the AFC isn't very good and you guys were supposedly going to challenge NE after you beat us. How quickly things change and they could change again just as quickly, don't jump ship and start the excuses so quickly. Miami could rebound and make the playoffs but yo are already settling for a "promising future" which you guys always seem to have but never deliver on.

at least we got 4 playoff wisn and 2 title games out of our QB.

I see the excuses are mounting while just 2 weeks ago you were a lock for postseason and Ryan was going to be a star in this league for the next 15 years. You were alreasyd counting SBs and now the excuses are starting.

They also split w/ the team they blasted a few weeks ago and you haven't won a game since.

We stink right now w/o a doubt but the AFC isn't very good and you guys were supposedly going to challenge NE after you beat us. How quickly things change and they could change again just as quickly, don't jump ship and start the excuses so quickly. Miami could rebound and make the playoffs but yo are already settling for a "promising future" which you guys always seem to have but never deliver on.

People were talking playoffs because that's what our record indicated you dolt, obviously a lot of people were wrong, but that doesn't make them flip-floppers. We're just uhhh dealing with reality which is something you know nothing about. Now that playoffs are more than likely gone this year, there is only looking forward to the future, and that future IS promising because we have a rookie QB and a 1st year HC and we are BUILDING a team. We haven't hit our ceiling yet and actually have something to look forward to. You on the other hand don't cause we know what the ceiling is with Taco and Rex, which has come and gone. The Jests have already been built, by Rex and Tannebaum, and the end product sucked ass.. moving on...

People were talking playoffs because that's what our record indicated you dolt, obviously a lot of people were wrong, but that doesn't make them flip-floppers. We're just uhhh dealing with reality which is something you know nothing about. Now that playoffs are more than likely gone this year, there is only looking forward to the future, and that future IS promising because we have a rookie QB and a 1st year HC and we are BUILDING a team. We haven't hit our ceiling yet and actually have something to look forward to. You on the other hand don't cause we know what the ceiling is with Taco and Rex, which has come and gone. The Jests have already been built, by Rex and Tannebaum, and the end product sucked ass.. moving on...

4-4 told you playoffs? interesting.

and yes if you were talking like the playoffs were a near lock 2 weeks ago falling back on the rebuilding excuse doesn't work.

The future is ALWAYS promising for you guys, I hear this every year.

It's a long season, the playoffs are still w/in reach, don't hop off the bandwagon and fall back on the lame "future" stuff just yet. Wait until you are eliminated before you tell me how great you will be in 2016.

4-4 told you playoffs? interesting.

and yes if you were talking like the playoffs were a near lock 2 weeks ago falling back on the rebuilding excuse doesn't work.

The future is ALWAYS promising for you guys, I hear this every year.

It's a long season, the playoffs are still w/in reach, don't hop off the bandwagon and fall back on the lame "future" stuff just yet. Wait until you are eliminated before you tell me how great you will be in 2016.

Your post is idiotic, like most of them, I said nothing about jumping off any bandwagon nor did I talk about how good we'll be in the future. You seem to think a couple slow people that post stupid **** on this site constitutes all of us. I simply stated the obvious, we have something to look forward too, whether were eliminated from playoff contention or not. And you don't, which you haven't argued, because you can't.

The mere presence of you on this board is annoying to me, you will get nothing but a argument from people who are rightfully feeling a little bitter about losing 2 weeks in a row. You KNOW the reactions you're going to get yet you still come on here and run your diatribe. Why? Who knows.. I don't know the answer as to why Trolls enjoy Trolling. Attention issues as a kid or something...

Your post is idiotic, like most of them, I said nothing about jumping off any bandwagon nor did I talk about how good we'll be in the future. You seem to think a couple slow people that post stupid **** on this site constitutes all of us. I simply stated the obvious, we have something to look forward too, whether were eliminated from playoff contention or not. And you don't, which you haven't argued, because you can't.

The mere presence of you on this board is annoying to me, you will get nothing but a argument from people who are rightfully feeling a little bitter about losing 2 weeks in a row. You KNOW the reactions you're going to get yet you still come on here and run your diatribe. Why? Who knows.. I don't know the answer as to why Trolls enjoy Trolling. Attention issues as a kid or something...

Thanks for being an avid reader of my posts!

of course we don't have anything to look forward to and you guys do, it's been that way since I started posting here in 2004 and it will always be that way. Maybe some day it will even come true.

Go find another board if you don't like it, it's not like you contribute anything to discussions.

If I was an attention seeker I'd be posting very differently than I am now so obviosuly you aren't paying close enough attention. Actually read my posts instead of seeing a Jet fan posting and automatically dismissing everything I post.

of course we don't have anything to look forward to and you guys do, it's been that way since I started posting here in 2004 and it will always be that way. Maybe some day it will even come true.

Go find another board if you don't like it, it's not like you contribute anything to discussions.

If I was an attention seeker I'd be posting very differently than I am now so obviosuly you aren't paying close enough attention. Actually read my posts instead of seeing a Jet fan posting and automatically dismissing everything I post.

I've read a **** load of posts on this site, and recently I've been very active in posting so don't play that crap on me, which is something you always do with someone that doesn't have a 20k post count like yourself. I am fully aware of your shtick, that you repeat almost daily it seems. And again I didn't say anything about disliking this board, whose posts are you reading? I dislike you cause I think you're a troll, like a lot of people do. You come back with how "valuable" you are at "sparking conversation" aka argueing with people. example.. You're a Christian on an a site full of Atheists.. expecting to have a thought provoking conversation about our teams. Get real dude..

Hope you enjoyed those 4 playoff wins with Sanchez, because Id bet my left nut you will never see another.

I've read a **** load of posts on this site, and recently I've been very active in posting so don't play that crap on me, which is something you always do with someone that doesn't have a 20k post count like yourself. I am fully aware of your shtick, that you repeat almost daily it seems. And again I didn't say anything about disliking this board, whose posts are you reading? I dislike you cause I think you're a troll, like a lot of people do. You come back with how "valuable" you are at "sparking conversation" aka argueing with people. example.. You're a Christian on an a site full of Atheists.. expecting to have a thought provoking conversation about our teams. Get real dude..

you have been here 2 years and have 200 posts, you don't need 10-20,000 posts but you haven't been incredible ctive and waste far too much time whining about me rather than engaging in civil discussions.

There are plenty of posters who can have an intelligent discussion w/ opposing fans and there are those that cannot handle it. Unfortunately I spend too much time in silly, childish arguments w/ those that cannot.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Hope you enjoyed those 4 playoff wins with Sanchez, because Id bet my left nut you will never see another.

I'm sure you would have bet we'd have zero if this was 2009. things change quickly in this league, we suck right now but that can change in a hurry.

you have been here 2 years and have 200 posts, you don't need 10-20,000 posts but you haven't been incredible ctive and waste far too much time whining about me rather than engaging in civil discussions.

There are plenty of posters who can have an intelligent discussion w/ opposing fans and there are those that cannot handle it. Unfortunately I spend too much time in silly, childish arguments w/ those that cannot.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

I'm sure you would have bet we'd have zero if this was 2009. things change quickly in this league, we suck right now but that can change in a hurry.

No doubt things can change quick. You might get a real QB and be back there before we know it. Youre going to need a real QB though, hence my comment.

Who knows though, you might get the best defense in football again overnight to drag Sanchez through the backdoor into the playoffs again.

I'm fully capable of having an intelligent conversation and I wouldn't go as far as to call the "conversations" you have with people on this site regarding your team intelligent, by any stretch of the imagination. You just seem to think we want to talk about the Jests, which we don't, because this is a Dolphins fan site and we didn't sign up to argue with Jests fans. We signed up to be homers and/or bitch about our team.. Of course people are going to defend their team and respond to you when you make some inane remark about the Jests. Go back to my example above if you're wondering why.

I'm not expecting you to leave this site, I'm not dumb, I shouldn't even be arguing with you because It's pointless. I'm grumpy this morning, haven't had my coffee..

This would get you banned on a lot of other boards I go to. Do you understand you are posting on a Dolphins fan site?

No doubt things can change quick. You might get a real QB and be back there before we know it. Youre going to need a real QB though, hence my comment.

Who knows though, you might get the best defense in football again overnight to drag Sanchez through the backdoor into the playoffs again.

maybe someday you can drag your QB into the playoffs too?

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

I'm fully capable of having an intelligent conversation and I wouldn't go as far as to call the "conversations" you have with people on this site regarding your team intelligent, by any stretch of the imagination. You just seem to think we want to talk about the Jests, which we don't, because this is a Dolphins fan site and we didn't sign up to argue with Jests fans. We signed up to be homers and/or bitch about our team.. Of course people are going to defend their team and respond to you when you make some inane remark about the Jests. Go back to my example above if you're wondering why.

I'm not expecting you to leave this site, I'm not dumb, I shouldn't even be arguing with you because It's pointless. I'm grumpy this morning, haven't had my coffee..

then don't fall in the trap of just attacking me, just discuss the topic and attack my arguments and not me.

This would get you banned on a lot of other boards I go to. Do you understand you are posting on a Dolphins fan site?

what I posted would not get me banned anywhere, what you guys post towards me on a daily basis is much worse. Stop whining.

I am a regular here, this is more my board than yours b/c I contribute even though I am a fan of a rival. I'm sure the folks that run the site understand this.

Back
Top Bottom