Is Miami a lock To win Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Miami a lock To win Sunday

Let's put it this way --

the fans on their site are probably asking themselves the same question. I think that makes it far from a lock.

dominizzo said:
you have to have faith

Rick Spielman sucked it all out of me last season and traded it and our 2nd round pick next year for Steve Deberg. Signed him to a cap-friendly salary with a $6.875 million signing bonus. Prorated of course.

Miami a lock? On the road? In cold weather? I hate the word "lock" in the NFL anyway. I will say we should win the game but rest assured it wont be easy. I like Tampa to cover the 6 laid by the Falcons. Also Jacksonville to cover the 4 at Tennessee. As for a 3rd game, I can't find another one I like so I'll leave it at that.

dominizzo said:
thnx i wanna put cash on this game were getting 2 in a half points

I have a rule for myself... and that is to NEVER EVER bet on or against the Dolphins, I consider it bad luck.

ScrepsMJ said:
I have a rule for myself... and that is to NEVER EVER bet on or against the Dolphins, I consider it bad luck.

I am starting to agree with that philosophy. I have to work from noon-3:00pm this Saturday for one of my co-workers to cancel a $100 bet I have with him that the Dolphins would make the playoffs this year. :mad:

It's a must win for the Dolphins if that means anything. If we lose this game then u an pretty much hang it up for the year. New England has a soft second half schedule so we have to win this game.

Miamifin23 said:
It's a must win for the Dolphins if that means anything. If we lose this game then u an pretty much hang it up for the year. New England has a soft second half schedule so we have to win this game.

id love to see the lemon start

Back
Top Bottom