Is Miami a lock To win Sunday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Miami a lock To win Sunday

No there are no locks with this current team, remember week 4 against the bills? Everyone was so confident we were going to win, including myself .. I lost some money :(

The only lock of the weekend is that the bookies will make money on our increasing propensity to bet on anything....

The fins will win because im a fan and thats what I think.

However they have a big bruising back in Droughens who will get some good runs , there run blocking is decent, however they wont win throuigh the air unless they get better pass protection and some decent catches from their WR's, some of the Browns drops last weeek made Chambers look gifted...

We stack up nicely agaisnt their D which is overperforming like or O line so it will come down to getting therun better established and I think we have the better backs to do it.

Miami 24 Brown 16
2 Ronnie 1 yrd TD runs ,
1 McMike 15 yd TD rec
1 Mare fieldgoal out of 3 attempts

No such thing in the NFL. Even teams that aren't struggling are not a lock. Good chance though. I'm no good for spreads and stuff so I won't bother doing that. :( Let me think a while, I might be back. That way everyone can laugh at me Monday!

Dex said:
I'm not so sure about your options, Bears defense is really good and the Giants just lose to the Vikings' special team at home.

Anything can happen, but I feel that Carolina is a much better team than the Bears, and should win easily. The Bears have not beaten one good team this whole season. They even lost to the Browns in week 4. As for the Giants, I agree with you that this one is risky. It really depends on how Mcmahon plays in place of McNabb. I just think that the Giants will want to prove that they are not as bad as they looked last week. I just don’t see the Eagles coming within 7 points of the Giants. We will see though.

How many losing teams have we lost to this year? Untill CC starts making 80 % of the catches and our QB thing gets sorted out we're not a lock to win anything!

Dex said:
We should win this game but I think it's not a lock. Our running game is much better than theirs, so even if Sage (or whoever) starts, Ronnie and Ricky will take us to the end zone.

They dont have a bad running game by any stretch. You can compare their running game to ours. Droughns runs hard

tylerdolphin said:
They dont have a bad running game by any stretch. You can compare their running game to ours. Droughns runs hard
Yes he does. If Ronnie gets 25-30 TOUCHES, we win.

BALLS DEEP said:
How many losing teams have we lost to this year? Untill CC starts making 80 % of the catches and our QB thing gets sorted out we're not a lock to win anything!

Bottom line is that no team is a lock to win anything.

I don't care if it's Indy playing the Texans, the ole saying any given Sunday is true.

well, they have a good chance to win, but not a lock. against the spread like

Carolina -3 over Chicago

Atlanta -6 over Tampa Bay

Back
Top Bottom