Is Miami a lock To win Sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Miami a lock To win Sunday

dolphindude13 said:
Miami a lock? On the road? In cold weather? I hate the word "lock" in the NFL anyway. I will say we should win the game but rest assured it wont be easy. I like Tampa to cover the 6 laid by the Falcons. Also Jacksonville to cover the 4 at Tennessee. As for a 3rd game, I can't find another one I like so I'll leave it at that.

Indy -5. take them anything less than a touchdown. Cinnci is soft and indy is the best team in football. period.;)

dominizzo said:
i was wondering if the FIsh are a lock to beat Da browniess!!!

Id like other teams that you guys think will win 3 teams with spreads

Thank u
You ask this question about every team, every week. You should realize by now, we are NEVER a lock to win

dominizzo said:
i was wondering if the FIsh are a lock to beat Da browniess!!!

Id like other teams that you guys think will win 3 teams with spreads

Thank u

With Gus having the finger issue, and the possibility that Sage might start, I don’t think you can say that the Phins are a lock. I do however think that we will win. I think our defense will keep us in a field goal battle, with us coming out on top. The other two teams I like are Carolina over the Bears and the Giants over the Eagles. I think the Panthers are as close to a lock as you can get. The Giants game is a little more risky. I just think that with Mcmahon starting in place of McNabb gives the game to the Giants.

The Fins will WIN on sunday cuz I'm gonna be there. They are 1-0 when I make the mecca treck to a game, soooo the Brownies will have no chance in this one. I mean, c'mon the Texans beat'em. If we run the ball 65% of the time we should win.

We should win this game but I think it's not a lock. Our running game is much better than theirs, so even if Sage (or whoever) starts, Ronnie and Ricky will take us to the end zone.

The New Guy said:
With Gus having the finger issue, and the possibility that Sage might start, I don’t think you can say that the Phins are a lock. I do however think that we will win. I think our defense will keep us in a field goal battle, with us coming out on top. The other two teams I like are Carolina over the Bears and the Giants over the Eagles. I think the Panthers are as close to a lock as you can get. The Giants game is a little more risky. I just think that with Mcmahon starting in place of McNabb gives the game to the Giants.

I'm not so sure about your options, Bears defense is really good and the Giants just lose to the Vikings' special team at home.

Nublar7 said:
Yeah, but for people like me and you who live up in Ohio and PA, 44 degrees and rain is nothing. :wink:

i woke up this morning to snow. Tuesday was in the high 60's :cry: This team is never a lock to win any game this year. I will be pleasantly surprised if we actually win this game. You figure though, one of these game everything is going to come together and we will have an awesome game. I'm still wating on that.

Back
Top Bottom