Is Tua Better than Any Quarterback Prospect Since Luck? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Tua Better than Any Quarterback Prospect Since Luck?

That’s a tough question. I think Etienne may be carrying Clemson somewhat. But that kid isiah Simmons was the best player on the field in tbe Syracuse game.

Bama wise I think the offensive skill players are probably carrying that team. The qb and WRs. Definitely not the backs or tight ends. none of it happens without tua
Been trying to tell everyone that!!!!! Clemson with Kelly Bryant is still number #1 this year...Bama ,without Tua loses three to four games....and that's just a fact...not happy about it..but it is
what it is..

Been trying to tell everyone that!!!!! Clemson with Kelly Bryant is still number #1 this year...Bama ,without Tua loses three to four games....and that's just a fact...not happy about it..but it is
what it is..

I don’t know if Clemson’s #1 but I do agree bama without tua in the sec probably is 8 and 4 or 9 and 3.

In terms of who carries the team more I think it’s tua.

Outside of Simmons on d Clemsons not exactly loaded with 2020 top 20 pick pro talent d wise.

Neither is bama though

Last edited:
what it is..
"My opnion that cannot possible proven is a fact"
Give me a break. I guess Dabo didn't get the memo that Kelly Bryant was the QB he should have been playing... Bama would have their worst season since 2007 without Tua? Is that simply a "fact" too. This whole QB thing has made some completely lose their minds

"My opnion that cannot possible proven is a fact"
Give me a break. I guess Dabo didn't get the memo that Kelly Bryant was the QB he should have been playing... Bama would have their worst season since 2007 without Tua? Is that simply a "fact" too. This whole QB thing has made some completely lose their minds
Yes...without Tua BAMA loses four games...I’m guessing you haven’t watched them..fact

And read some...I said if Kelly Bryant was QBing Clemson this year,their still number one..that’s how good of a team Clemson has now.

Yes...without Tua BAMA loses four games...I’m guessing you haven’t watched them..fact
Your response to everyone is they haven't watched your team.. I watched the South Carolina game. Their defense is not up to par. but, claiming they will lose 4 games 3 more than normal without the QB is just ridiculous and you present it as "a fact". LSU in Tuscaloosa should be a great game, Texas AM isnt beaing anyone with Kellen Mond at QB, Auburn could be a good game. Where are the other losses? Amazing how they will lose more games than they have in 12 years without Tua.

And read some...I said if Kelly Bryant was QBing Clemson this year,their still number one..that’s how good of a team Clemson has now.
Nope. Clemson wouldnt be number 1 if Kelly Bryant started the championship game bc Bama would be the defending champs. Clemson is not as good this year as they were last year, neither is Bama or UGA for that matter.

We are not beating Texas A&M..(maybe),LSU or Auburn..Georgia will kills us if no Tua....we have a average o-line,meh, running game
and the defense is so young ,that they really don't help yet.
Tua and the wide recievers carry Bama.
Trevor is just a piece(a very good piece) on a awesome Clemson team.
That is a fact...prove me wrong.

Nope. Clemson wouldnt be number 1 if Kelly Bryant started the championship game bc Bama would be the defending champs. Clemson is not as good this year as they were last year, neither is Bama or UGA for that matter.
I guess Trevor numbers are what is carrying Clemson now..

We are not beating Texas A&M..(maybe),LSU or Auburn..Georgia will kills us if no Tua....we have a average o-line,meh, running game
and the defense is so young ,that they really don't help yet.
Tua and the wide recievers carry Bama.
Trevor is just a piece(a very good piece) on a awesome Clemson team.
That is a fact...prove me wrong.

Kelly mond can’t throw it in the ocean so I’m gonna disagree on not beating Texas a & m

Kelly mond can’t throw it in the ocean so I’m gonna disagree on not beating Texas a & m
LOL..I know and agree with you HOOPS...I was stuck, and needed another team....sounded better than it really was...
but Mac Jones handing the ball off against A & M run defense?...game would probably end up 6-3...LOL

LOL..I know and agree with you HOOPS...I was stuck, and needed another team....sounded better than it really was...
but Mac Jones handing the ball off against A & M run defense?...game would probably end up 6-3...LOL

Also add in that Jimbo is a pretty poor game day coach...I think Bama wins that with a bag filled with the souls of all the former Bama GAs starting at QB.

Stop the bullshit and stick to football. Nothing a year from now is going to be painful to me I don't give two ****'s about the NFL.

The bullshit spews from people who refuse to accept their mancrush is simply NOT all world. All anyone ever had to see about the limitations of TUA was watch the national championship game.
Give a reason,no lip flapping...at least debate it with something smart...give me your so called dogma facts on Trevor..
Are you saying Trevor is carrying Clemson?
Are you saying Tua is not carrying Alabama right now?
Yes or no with some facts to back it.

I don't care who TUA or TREVOR carries and doesn't carry in college football.

I care about where he fits as an NFL QB, where I simply do not see the zip on the ball that would make any reasonable person comfortable that he will reliably put the ball into the tight windows with nfl DB coverage. THIS WAS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS in the national championship game.

Rarely does Bama come across a team with equal athletes and oddly when they do TUA is average to above average.

Pray tell how does that make a generational QB? or is the plan to sound like Jimmy Johnson when he selected Russell Maryland #1 overall. Perhaps TUA can also prevent guys from being slip blocked as well.

Back
Top Bottom