"It's A Beautiful Day!!"..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"It's A Beautiful Day!!".....

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
In Ft. Lauderdale, FL :

Literally, not a cloud in the sky, 80 degrees and a nice refreshing "breeze" blowing in from the east. A wonderful day indeed, so let's all just kick back, and enjoy ourselves wthout going ape **** over our QB situation...

All will be well if we just stay cool, and let it happen. Sound like fun???...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

your lucky u can kick back, ill be at work all freaking day having thoughts of a new qb driving me crazy

BLITZKRIEG said:
In Ft. Lauderdale, FL :

Literally, not a cloud in the sky, 80 degrees and a nice refreshing "breeze" blowing in from the east. A wonderful day indeed, so let's all just kick back, and enjoy ourselves wthout going ape **** over our QB situation...

All will be well if we just stay cool, and let it happen. Sound like fun???...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I live in PA...it's thunderstorming all day here...:tantrum:

location wise, I just do not see how he could pick New Orleans over South Florida.

Getting Brees will be the best gift berfore tomorrow for us high school students that having to take the ****`N F-CAT 2morrow i wish i could make to the welcome party

massachusetts is a nice 55 degrees right now and not a pats fan in site!

It's so much fun argueing though. When all is said and done if we have a new qb that is a true starter I'll be very happy.

Well I'm in Kissimmee but I have to work 12-10...(life as a manager now)but I'll be checking the TV sets at the bar to see if we got ourselfs a new QB.....if we do we'll have a million threads and posts by the time I get home tonite.

Ozzy rules!!

Well I'm in Kissimmee but I have to work 12-10...(life as a manager now)but I'll be checking the TV sets at the bar to see if we got ourselfs a new QB.....if we do we'll have a million threads and posts by the time I get home tonite.

Ozzy rules!!

Dolfan99847 said:
Getting Brees will be the best gift berfore tomorrow for us high school students that having to take the ****`N F-CAT 2morrow i wish i could make to the welcome party
Don't get me started on the FCAT, what a waste of taxpayers' dollars that is.

In response to the original post: I have to agree with you, I can't stand all these Culpepper v. Brees threads. Both guys are proven players and either would be a huge upgrade over the incumbent so we can't really lose. It's a beautiful day, indeed, let's just take it all in and see what St. Nick has in his sleigh for us.

I live in colorado and there is snow on the ground and it is 25 Degrees outside. but i will still just hang out an chill.

Hopefully we sign someone today.

anyone visiting today would be crazy to not want to live here.

Back
Top Bottom