"It's A Beautiful Day!!"..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"It's A Beautiful Day!!".....

I'm glad it is a beautiful day for Brees to visit. I woke up to 15 inches of snow this morning, but I love it. And I'll love this day even more if we have Brees signed before I go to bed.

Its like 30 degrees and our first snow here in Albuquerque NM and wishing theres a nice Brees in Miami today. Oh by the way ive been looking for a good Miami football board and finaly found one. Wow how many hits does this board get a day!

I'm home from college, with absolutely NOTHING to do. :D

Its like 30 degrees and our first snow here in Albuquerque NM and wishing theres a nice Brees in Miami today. Oh by the way ive been looking for a good Miami football board and finaly found one. Wow how many hits does this board get a day!

welcome to the board i used to post on phinfever all the time but ive been a member on this site since jan 05 although i havent posted much ive made this site my favorite and most of the mebers on this board are highly knowledgeable this is by FAR the best forum on the net.......big ups to the people who run it!

Great day in Orlando as well - not alot of humidity either (yet)! This day should remind him of SD - great beach day. Of course I am at work all day as well...I do have the laptop on finheaven all day to get updates from Boomer though.

Anybody else not sleeping too well this past week? I feel like I am a kid again and today is Christmas! I have never been this keyed up about FA day - it always just came and went. It's hard to relax...

A quick word on Daunte though...I am also one of the many grads (and students so I see) from UCF. He is the real deal. He has amazing talents and would fit in well in this offense. Brees is still my number one choice - but getting Daunte is a CLOSE second. He would be a superstar here as well.

dorotheajn said:
I'm envious. I'm in Denmark and its 25 degrees, we've got lots of snow with a cold stiff wind - not just a NICE BREESE :D

I miss Miami :boohoo:

same thing in colda$$ austria. snow wherever you look.

BLITZKRIEG said:
"His 3 year old boy". If you notice, the T is next to the Y, simple mistake. Common sense should be enough to figure that out....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Thanks man! But yeah, he's human, just to clear that up for everyone.

Firemedic18 said:
Here in Cleveland it's 60 degrees in March can't ask for much more than that.

yea its 55 right now here in NY, definatly above average

BLITZKRIEG said:
In Ft. Lauderdale, FL :

Literally, not a cloud in the sky, 80 degrees and a nice refreshing "breeze" blowing in from the east. A wonderful day indeed, so let's all just kick back, and enjoy ourselves wthout going ape **** over our QB situation...

All will be well if we just stay cool, and let it happen. Sound like fun???...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Rainy and overcast here in NJ (surprised?) At least its warm though.

Dolfan99847 said:
Getting Brees will be the best gift berfore tomorrow for us high school students that having to take the ****`N F-CAT 2morrow i wish i could make to the welcome party

I am a teacher here in Lake Placid, FL. I just want to wish you good luck on the ****'N F-CAT test tomorrow. :D

We're gettin highs of 55 here in Schenectady, NY.

Much better than the 25 degrees in Plattsburgh - wind makes that place terribly cold.

I live in Jersey and it's pouring like cats and dogs. Lets hope a nice Brees comes in later in the day.

It is an impecible day today. I have a feeling this is going to be a day we will all remember for a long time

Haournyie said:
same thing in colda$$ austria. snow wherever you look.
Don't worry about that snow... I heard Wayne Huizenga, along with his HD scoreboard, is having a state-of-the-art weather controlling satellite launched on the next shuttle mission, that will make it 85 degrees and sunny at the homes of all Dolphins fans around the world!

Get out the Coppertone in Austria, brother!

Back
Top Bottom