"It's A Beautiful Day!!"..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"It's A Beautiful Day!!".....

Beautiful early spring day here in Tennessee, at the foothills of the Great Smokey Mnts....altho I'm still missing FLA...

clear.gif

clear.gif

BLITZKRIEG said:
In Ft. Lauderdale, FL :

Literally, not a cloud in the sky, 80 degrees and a nice refreshing "breeze" blowing in from the east. A wonderful day indeed, so let's all just kick back, and enjoy ourselves wthout going ape **** over our QB situation...

All will be well if we just stay cool, and let it happen. Sound like fun???...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I'm taking my 3 year old bot on a horse and wagon ride today at a farm. Then supper at his grandmother's house, then home to see who our new improved QB is! A great day, I agree!

Dolfan99847 said:
Getting Brees will be the best gift berfore tomorrow for us high school students that having to take the ****`N F-CAT 2morrow i wish i could make to the welcome party

don´t worry about the FCAT. You won´t have any problems. I passed it well above average and I´m not even a native speaker. You should be alright.

Dolfan99847 said:
Getting Brees will be the best gift berfore tomorrow for us high school students that having to take the ****`N F-CAT 2morrow i wish i could make to the welcome party

h***z yeah. FCAT sucks, ive never had problems with it but, i think its a waste of time :tantrum:

Saban4prez said:
I live in PA...it's thunderstorming all day here...:tantrum:

ha ha ha :sidelol: just kidding we cant all be fortunate enough to live in miami.:wink:

PhinJon said:
Only getting up to mid 70's in Pensacola. Same state, different world...

Wow, I thought I was the only Phin fan in P-cola ... not for long tho, you will have the honors ... I just got a job offer in Punta Gorda ... gonna be 3 hours from Fins stadium ... cant wait to see my first game live!

EBMisfit said:
Am I the only one who had to read that twice?

Horse-riding bots... woo hoo!

"His 3 year old boy". If you notice, the T is next to the Y, simple mistake. Common sense should be enough to figure that out....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Dolphin$ said:
I live in colorado and there is snow on the ground and it is 25 Degrees outside. but i will still just hang out an chill.

Hopefully we sign someone today.

I was going to post the same thing.:lol:
Guess I won't be playing golf today:fire:

BLITZKRIEG said:
In Ft. Lauderdale, FL :

Literally, not a cloud in the sky, 80 degrees and a nice refreshing "breeze" blowing in from the east. A wonderful day indeed, so let's all just kick back, and enjoy ourselves wthout going ape **** over our QB situation...

All will be well if we just stay cool, and let it happen. Sound like fun???...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

a breeze coming from the west would be better :lol:

BLITZKRIEG said:
In Ft. Lauderdale, FL :

Literally, not a cloud in the sky, 80 degrees and a nice refreshing "breeze" blowing in from the east. A wonderful day indeed

I'm envious. I'm in Denmark and its 25 degrees, we've got lots of snow with a cold stiff wind - not just a NICE BREESE :D

I miss Miami :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom