"It's A Beautiful Day!!"..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"It's A Beautiful Day!!".....

BLITZKRIEG said:
In Ft. Lauderdale, FL :

Literally, not a cloud in the sky, 80 degrees and a nice refreshing "breeze" blowing in from the east. A wonderful day indeed, so let's all just kick back, and enjoy ourselves wthout going ape **** over our QB situation...

All will be well if we just stay cool, and let it happen. Sound like fun???...

PHINZ RULE!!!!
Here in majestic Clackamas Oregon its a balmy 40 degrees, cloudy with rain, yet if we sign Brees or Culpepper it will feel like 80 and sunny to me :)

conditions weather-wise are almost identical at the two places, so there is no advantage for Miami.

BLITZKRIEG said:
In Ft. Lauderdale, FL :

Literally, not a cloud in the sky, 80 degrees and a nice refreshing "breeze" blowing in from the east. A wonderful day indeed, so let's all just kick back, and enjoy ourselves wthout going ape **** over our QB situation...

Bro, I am on the West Coast of the great FLA, so I am with you!!! Let's just kick it a little, and let the signings begin!!!!!!:dolphins:

BLITZKRIEG said:
In Ft. Lauderdale, FL :

PHINZ RULE!!!!

are you saying that it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood? Mr. Brees, won't you be my neighbor?

There is even a little Sunshine all the way out here in Seattle for us far far away Dolphans

oodolphins said:
I am a teacher here in Lake Placid, FL. I just want to wish you good luck on the ****'N F-CAT test tomorrow. :D

Wow Lake Placid! My parents live there! I used to own a restaurant off Interlake!

BLITZKRIEG said:
In Ft. Lauderdale, FL :

PHINZ RULE!!!!
Lows in th 30 hi's in th 50 in sunny Calif

dolfan121 said:
BLITZKRIEG said:
In Ft. Lauderdale, FL :

Bro, I am on the West Coast of the great FLA, so I am with you!!! Let's just kick it a little, and let the signings begin!!!!!!:dolphins:

:boohoo: I miss FLA :boohoo:

Dolfan99847 said:
Getting Brees will be the best gift berfore tomorrow for us high school students that having to take the ****`N F-CAT 2morrow i wish i could make to the welcome party

Yup, it would be amazing to get him.

JoeRobStad4ever said:
are you saying that it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood? Mr. Brees, won't you be my neighbor?

Sittin' in your front yard, drinkin' lemonade
Suburban life, a pretty wife
you think you've got it made
But you don't know, what's in store
for you and your family
I'm movin' in, right next door, won't you welcome me
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
And I hope I didn't ruin your day
Won't you be my neighbor
I brought my life, my ugly wife
my dirty dog with fleas
My kid's a punk, and I'm a drunk
this I'm sure you'll see
Yeah you don't know, what it's like, to live in misery
Welcome to, home sweet hell
dissatisfaction guaranteed
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
And if I could I surely would
Invite you in and say
Won't you be my neighbor

man, it is a miserable rainy day up here in Pennsylvania... glad to see at least some of your Florida folks are having a good day... it would be better if we could find out whether or not we signed/traded for a Pro Bowl QB today..:wink:

Dolphin$ said:
I live in colorado and there is snow on the ground and it is 25 Degrees outside. but i will still just hang out an chill.

Low 30s in the Salt Lake Valley w/ an inch on the ground and more coming down as I type.

cloudy and 52 in maine, no snow on the ground and none coming our way :)

83 and sunny here in Richmond, VA. I hear the birds chirpping outside while the cool breeze flows through the house. Ahhh, such a relief to finally be able to open my windows.

:)

(now let's a get a QB)

Back
Top Bottom