It’s almost silly to ever buy a jersey from this team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It’s almost silly to ever buy a jersey from this team

I just got a landry last year so I will be even more pissed if he is gone. the only one on the team worth buying right now is wake. maybe jones. cant go wrong with throwbacks. I need a stitched zt jersey . I have a zt one but its the printed one

last one i got was a marino 94 throwback but before that i learned my lesson...i got ricky williams jersey the offseason right before he abruptly retired, it worked out in the end cuz he came back but boy was i pissed off...

definitely, don't do it to yourself. Stick with the HOFers or plain champion sweatshirt.

I haven't bought a jersey for the team since the early 00s. The last jersey I got was just after the switch to Nike and it's a custom jersey. And I don't even wear that. Hell I haven't worn a jersey in years.

I have Marino, Brown, Thomas, Williams, Madison, Chambers, and Tannehill and Landry

The only current player I have is Wake. You can usually find me rocking a Marino, Jason Taylor, or Zach Thomas jersey on game day most of the time. I'll rock a Ricky jersey sometimes too.

What would you say about the Patriots??? How many players left from their most recent superbowl victory?

Back
Top Bottom