It’s almost silly to ever buy a jersey from this team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It’s almost silly to ever buy a jersey from this team

I'd say your best bet is to go the custom route. If you're afraid of losing on your investment then go for Marino, Duper, Clayton, JT, Zach, etc.

If I want a new jersey next year I'll go that route. For now and for as long as I can.... I'll rock with my #14

- Marino
- Keith Jackson
- Brandon Marshall
- Jake Long
- Suh

Thankfully, Marino never goes out of style.

I don’t think I’ll ever buy another. Bought a DeVante Parker jersey for my son. Should have had Mr. Glass on the back instead of Parker.

I have:

Marino
Hartline
Wake
Landry
R. Jones
Ricky Williams
Ronnie Brown
Chris Chambers
Culpepper
Devante Parker
Smokin' Jay Don't Care Orange Shirt
Zach Thomas
McDuffie (at some point)

And will hopefully be adding:
X Howard
Tunsil
Was going to do Ajayi, but not anymore...
Maybe TJ McDonald.

Gotta love those $25 jersey deals.

The only thing I even bother with these days are hats and hoodies. I stopped wearing jerseys around 15 years ago. They just don't appeal to me anymore. I did just get the new era fitted historic sideline cap this season. LOVE that hat.

Last one I bought was Wake. Glad it was Wake, but I hardly wear jerseys anymore. I just rock shirts with phins logos. Have shirts logos from all eras.

I own one jersey, Marino. I refuse to pay for any Dolphins gear right now. Make me proud to wear it. Get this team fixed!

I have a Ben Kelly jersey, don’t remember my frame of mind when I bought it 20 years ago. Also own an Eric Green jersey
On the obscure jersey front, I have a Kareem Abdul-Jabbar that I bought about 20 years ago... Actually has his full name on the back too, because it was before Kareem Abdul-Jabbar the basketball player sued KAJ the football player, because apparently he had a copyright on the name with regards to merchandising (all future KAJ Fins jerseys had just 'Abdul' on the back after that- your useless fact of the day lol). I also bought a Joey Porter during the 2008 season because I loved his style of play and his ****-talking. I bought a Vontae Davis back in 2010 as well because I truly thought he'd be with us for years and be our #1 CB. Thanks Philbin.

I have (Autographed and framed)
Defense 02
Mare 10
Madison 29
Wake 91

I have (Autographed)
Scott 13

I wear
Marino 13
Wake 91
Tannehill 17
Culpepper 8 (Name Removed) I tell people its a Matt Moore Jersey
Henne 7
Welker 83 (Name Removed) I tell people its a Greg Camarillo Jersey
Crowder 52
Porter 55
Williams 34
R. Williams 34

I have never bought a player jersey for myself...just feel weird wearing one. My sons have a tannehill and wake jersey. Felt like safe bets.

Back
Top Bottom