It’s almost silly to ever buy a jersey from this team | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It’s almost silly to ever buy a jersey from this team

Nike old logo
- Tannehill, white jersey
- Wake, aqua jersey

Nike new logo with anniversary patch
- Tannehill, White jersey
- Suh, aqua jersey

Always fancied getting a Marino jersey but I never got to see him play during his career, I was too young. I’ve watched the old games, but feel it is possibly a bit odd for me to wear a jersey of a player that I never saw live.

I wouldn't buy any jerseys for the next year or two, I have a feeling this team is going to look awfully different.

I proudly wear my throwback Clayton 83 jersey, also have a white wake, and a camo marino jersey. I have made my own jersey mistakes with Chad Henne and Jay fiedler.

if so, put your name on the back of it. You have a better chance of playing OT, CB or RB now. I have a Tannehill, Landry and Zach Thomas jersey. Next year, only one will be worth keeping.
thats what i do --put MY name on the back --i will always be a fins fan so why not !!!! fins up

I'm not big on jerseys.
I do have a white and an aqua Marino, but haven't worn those in ages.
I have regular Miami t-shirts, hoodies, etc which I wear more often.

In all my years and decades of being a season ticket holder I never bought one single jersey. I always felt that the franchise is above any one player. One time my son got me a jersey for Christmas: Ricky Williams. That worked out well. :laugh
When he quit on us I put duct tape over his name and wrote with Sharpie "Money Back Guarantee" on it. After all we got most of our money back.
That was the only time I ever owned a jersey.

Have
Suh
Landry
Tannehill
Marino

Used to have a Z. Thomas and a R. Williams as well as 2 older Marinos that I grew out of and gave to my cousin since he is also a Phins fan.

Maybe I can find a cheap Ronnie Brown Jersey since we have the same last name lol

I have a Culpepper jersey, a ginn jersey, and a David Boston jersey. U actually really like the Boston one because he was so damn good for ohio state and I'm a buckeyes fan. The ginn jersey is suoer generic and looks like garbage. Boston one is legit.

Back
Top Bottom