"I’ve got picks and money" | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I’ve got picks and money"

No not kidding. Tannenbaum is not good. But Tannenbaum is still a million times better then Ireland.

Moronic.

Ireland has us sitting pretty, and Philbin will have major say in the talent we bring in. You have to be excited for the future, and if you aren't, you're just sour.

many on here are opposed to Ireland (im not) but either way he is in charge for 2013, rather than spending the next 6 months constantly calling him to be sacked for the past lets all hope he nails this draft and everything continues to move forward for the Dolphins in the future.

2012 was a good year for the team, lets hope 2013 is even better.

Moronic.

Ireland has us sitting pretty, and Philbin will have major say in the talent we bring in. You have to be excited for the future, and if you aren't, you're just sour.

Very sour at the thought of Ireland ruining Philbin for us.

Of all my years following the NFL I don't think I have ever seen a GM set up a scenario like this. 60 Mill cap space AND a butt load of good draft picks. Love him or Hate him this Off season is going to be exciting.

The most draft picks in the first 100 selections!

Tannebaum sucks, anybody that would willingly have anything to do with Sparano is clearly a moron. But at least he was smart enough to give his young QB some weapons.

I've been satisfied by Ireland's job overrall... He's put himself in a great position this year to make big things for the team.

When he thought he needed a WR he went out there and got Brandon Marshall, when we needed a spark on offence and a running back, he went out there and got Reggie Bush, I'm excited to see what he's got under his sleeve this time

Needed A Pass Rusher To Replace JT Found Him.
Needed A Center Got him.
Needed A QB Got Him.
Needed a Safety To Replace YB, got him.
Needed A RT to replace Carey and Columbo, and potentially Long's Replacement. Got him
Needed Crowder's replacement. Got him.

And we are the 2nd youngest team in the league, with 10 draft picks and close to 50 million.

Needed A Pass Rusher To Replace JT Found Him.
Needed A Center Got him.
Needed A QB Got Him.
Needed a Safety To Replace YB, got him.
Needed A RT to replace Carey and Columbo, and potentially Long's Replacement. Got him
Needed Crowder's replacement. Got him.

And we are the 2nd youngest team in the league, with 10 draft picks and close to 50 million.

Needed a winning record.....incomplete.

The Jets needed a QB and they took one in the first round at the first opportunity. Sanchez turned out to be hot garbage and Tannenbaum is probably going to be fired for picking the wrong guy. And thats with amounting about a 60-40 record and a team good enough to go 4-2 in the playoffs with hot garbage at the QB position.

We needed a QB and decided to take a tackle instead of Matt Ryan. Just like Tannenbaum Ireland should be fired for this decision but instead he's actually still getting praise for this selection by some.

The Jets needed a QB and they took one in the first round at the first opportunity. Sanchez turned out to be hot garbage and Tannenbaum is probably going to be fired for picking the wrong guy. And thats with amounting about a 60-40 record and a team good enough to go 4-2 in the playoffs with hot garbage at the QB position.

We needed a QB and decided to take a tackle instead of Matt Ryan. Just like Tannenbaum Ireland should be fired for this decision but instead he's actually still getting praise for this selection by some.

so that settles it your still pissed from half a decade ago that we didnt' take matt ryan. matt ryan can't win a playoff game with all the talent he has in atlanta... what the ****... exactly was he going to do here????

so that settles it your still pissed from half a decade ago that we didnt' take matt ryan. matt ryan can't win a playoff game with all the talent he has in atlanta... what the ****... exactly was he going to do here????

Don't care about Matt Ryan. My point is a gm shouldn't get more than one opportunity to screw up a decision on a first round QB whether he takes a bad one or passes on a good one. Tannenbaum has done a decent job outside of Sanchez but because he screwed up with Sanchez he's probably going to be fired.

Ireland has done a ****ty job AND screwed up by passing on Ryan. For some reason the perception is that passing on a good QB is not nearly as bad a taking a bad QB, but in reality they are equally bad.

the argument i'd make is that perhaps magina was a better coach than ryan. Rex went to those championships with the players magina gathered.

Even if thats true how does that prove Ireland is better than Tannenbaum?

Well if Ireland screws up free agency and our 2013 draft then that'll be the final nail in his coffin. Problem is, he'll set our team back several years.

Even if thats true how does that prove Ireland is better than Tannenbaum?
good god. don't we have enough Ireland sucks threads? he's here, deal with it.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Well if Ireland screws up free agency and our 2013 draft then that'll be the final nail in his coffin. Problem is, he'll set our team back several years.
Then we should hope he doesn't screw up I assume?

Back
Top Bottom