J. Martin Trade Idea | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J. Martin Trade Idea

Jim Harbaugh decided to throw out his opinion on Martin and pretty much painted him as a saint. I would publicly call him on it and request a trade. lets see how fast he backtracks.

He's supporting his institution as a coach. You're right. He wouldn't take Martin...Or, he might sign/cut him quietly.

I wouldn't be completely shocked to see some one grab him but I would be shocked if he ever started again or if we got a draft pick for him. Dude is a bitch and a crappy player as well. No value there.

He's supporting his institution as a coach. You're right. He wouldn't take Martin...Or, he might sign/cut him quietly.

I'd try and force his hand PUBLICLY. After all he felt compelled to make a public statement regarding Martin. I would turn around and answer him publicly asking what he felt martin would be worth to the 9rs.

I'd try and force his hand PUBLICLY. After all he felt compelled to make a public statement regarding Martin. I would turn around and answer him publicly asking what he felt martin would be worth to the 9rs.

Nobody is going to **** in the bed they sleep in. If you do it, you're dumb.

I bet Belichek is just licking his chops, waiting for us to release him, so he can become his new "reclamation" project.

Unfortunately, Martin has no trade value, zero.

GMs won't trade for a player that is certain to get cut. Not even factoring in the majority of teams wouldn't want him due to him quitting on the Phins.

certain players do things to lose all trade value. Incognito did it in St Louis and MArtin did it here

As I was sitting at Golden Corral 2 hrs while letting my turkey & cranberries digest, I had the following idea.

Trade JM. Indy & The Niners are the most obvious partners but there is 1 more..... The Eagles.

Chip Kelly said he is collecting former P12 players i.e. M Barkley, Ertz, Foles, etc...

My suggestion: Martin for James Casey (TE).

p.s. It'd serve 'Joanna' right to get blasted by those Philly fans.

Why would any team's GM give away a draft pick for a player he knows is going to be cut at some point? It's not like Martin has shown himself to be such a talent that you'd be afraid someone else would snatch him up.

I'd trade Martin for a cowgirl cheerleader right now!

Force his hand how? He's not obligated to do anything. No GM is going give up a pick for a guy about to get cut unless they see him as an upgrade over what they have already. This isn't a schoolyard, the NFL is a business.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

We couldn't give a team a draft pick to take Martin.

Sure you could. And almost every team in the league would take that deal.

---------------------------------v

Back
Top Bottom