Jake Long deciding on Miami Dolphins, St. Louis Rams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Long deciding on Miami Dolphins, St. Louis Rams

Make up ur mind jake come home or leave so we can move on. I think fins are a playoff team next year with or wothout long.
We shouldve moved on already. Spend the big bucks on players who make plays, not over-rated average LT who have been grossly over-paid their entire NFL career. Long was making about twice as much as his play warranted the last 3 years and since he luckily for him came in before the rookie cap he made more money than he ever should've made. If he wants to be here, he'll sign a fair contract. Not like the guy needs all he can get. He already has more money than he'll ever spend. The guy should play for the vet minimum after robbing the Dolphins the last 3 years.

really? thats like deciding between the Bahamas or Nebraska for a vacation. St. Louis may pay a little more, but in Florida he wont owe state tax. If he cant decide between an up and coming team like Miami (and an area like Miami), and a team like the Rams (and an area like St. Louis)....hes got issues.

If I was Jake, I would take a one year contract for cheap to prove myself. If I prove myself to be elite, then I'll get all sorts of long term big money contracts the next year.

Jake I hear Busch Stadium is a great place to take in a ball game during the offseason. Beats the hell out of going to Marlins games.

Also, the midwest has some OUTSTANDING BBQ. Crime in the St. Louis burbs is almost non existant. I know you and the Mrs. are thinking of having children. Missouri has some outstanding schools in the right places.

Jake I hear Busch Stadium is a great place to take in a ball game during the offseason. Beats the hell out of going to Marlins games.

Also, the midwest has some OUTSTANDING BBQ. Crime in the St. Louis burbs is almost non existant. I know you and the Mrs. are thinking of having children. Missouri has some outstanding schools in the right places.
Can we start a "Leave home Long" campaign on twitter? I dont have a twitter account but if I did, I'd be all for pulling the troops together to get Jake to St. Louis.

really? thats like deciding between the Bahamas or Nebraska for a vacation. St. Louis may pay a little more, but in Florida he wont owe state tax. If he cant decide between an up and coming team like Miami (and an area like Miami), and a team like the Rams (and an area like St. Louis)....hes got issues.

If I was Jake, I would take a one year contract for cheap to prove myself. If I prove myself to be elite, then I'll get all sorts of long term big money contracts the next year.

A team like the Rams? You mean an up and coming team with the youngest roster, who has 4 #1 picks these next 2 years, a stud QB, and also dominated the Fins for 4 quarters in Miami this year, and also had a better record? That team?

If the rumored 5 year 50 million dollar deal from the rams is true then the only thing we got going for us is this is jakes home. I bet we are not gonna give 10mill a year to jake. If he stays its gotta be for 7-8 mill a year max right?

If the rumored 5 year 50 million dollar deal from the rams is true then the only thing we got going for us is this is jakes home. I bet we are not gonna give 10mill a year to jake. If he stays its gotta be for 7-8 mill a year max right?

If the RAMs are STUPID enough to give him 10mil a year they are NUTS :-)

Scoreboard.
A team like the Rams? You mean an up and coming team with the youngest roster, who has 4 #1 picks these next 2 years, a stud QB, and also dominated the Fins for 4 quarters in Miami this year, and also had a better record? That team?

Dominated Miami? Is crack free? Domination normally doesn't end in a butt hurt loss. By the way, New England, with the best player on the planet and 52,000 draft picks recently won as many superbowls as the Rams. None. Tard.

Can we start a "Leave home Long" campaign on twitter? I dont have a twitter account but if I did, I'd be all for pulling the troops together to get Jake to St. Louis.

I can understand not wanting to overpay for Jake, but I don't know where all this hate is coming from.

Yes his play has declined over the past two years. It's only because he plays hurt instead of taking time off. It doesn't make sense to rag on that type of player.

And yes he wants more money than the Dolphins think he's worth. How can you fault him for that? I feel that way about the company I work for. Cannot imagine that you think you're overpaid in your job.

If he goes, he goes and we should thank him for playing his heart out while he was here. For me, I hope he stays.

Wait....the Rams traded for a stud QB?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom