Jake Long deciding on Miami Dolphins, St. Louis Rams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Long deciding on Miami Dolphins, St. Louis Rams

I also won't blame Jake for resigning with you guys, I wish more players were more loyal and stayed where they were drafted, unless some team blows them out of the water with money. If the money is close, Jake should stay in Miami. Almost a no brainer.

You can have him. Honestly. Unless it's the price you'd normally play for a wasting LT/should be RT to get you by until you groom his replacement, he's all yours.

It looks like since San Fran already has a fierce pass rush and Seattle is loading up, Fisher wants to get Bradford injured and take the best QB in the draft next season.

I'm going to be honest with you, I can't imagine why Jake would want to go to St. Louis if the offers are close.

He's gonna have to play against that NFC West pass rush six times a year, pay state income tax, and move to a miserable, cold place during the football season.

My guess is that he's using the Rams as leverage or Miami really just isn't making him a competitive offer.

The Rams front loaded most of their contracts, so they will have loads of cap space starting next year. Very few holes too

I also won't blame Jake for resigning with you guys, I wish more players were more loyal and stayed where they were drafted, unless some team blows them out of the water with money. If the money is close, Jake should stay in Miami. Almost a no brainer.

Rams fans and Phins fans are arguing over who should be forced to take Jake Wrong at way more than his value.

YOU take him. NO. YOU take him.

Its like playing a pick up basketball game with an odd number of players and both captains want to give away the last pick and play with less players because the extra player is horrible.

Rams fans and Phins fans are arguing over who should be forced to take Jake Wrong at way more than his value.

YOU take him. NO. YOU take him.

Its like playing a pick up basketball game with an odd number of players and both captains want to give away the last pick and play with less players because the extra player is horrible.

I think the fact that the Dolphins front office is lowballing him speaks volumes. I think they want to bring him back for fan relations and locker room cohesion more than anything. It's definitely not his play on the field the last two years...

The Rams front loaded most of their contracts, so they will have loads of cap space starting next year. Very few holes too

Few holes. Several craters and a couple of gashes. Also, your head coach is a bewb.

The Rams handled the 49ers and Seahawks just fine. The Rams were 4-1-1 in the divisions and didn't lose to the 49ers. The Rams D can handle both teams. The Rams just need a LT and a #1 WR to compete with them. Jake plus 2 #1 picks could solve this. Without Jake, they may keep Saffold at LT, and look at Austin, Allen or Patterson and possibly Fluker at RT. Saffold is actually a pretty good LT.

Few holes. Several craters and a couple of gashes. Also, your head coach is a bewb.

If you had him, you would be telling me how great he is. He's a hell of a HC. He took a 2-14 team and took them to 7-8-1 and blew 3-4 games they should have won. Young team couldn't close games out.

Rams had a better record than the Fins. Does that make them better?

:lol: By all means, tout that 7-8-1 record. Personally, anything under 10-6 is ****, and that includes our 7-9. As for comparisons, the best way to judge one team over another is head to head, and the rams **** the bed in that department.

1st downs

Rams 22
Fins 12

Total yards

Rams 462
Fins

Yup, dominated

And i bet you felt just as good as I did when we dominated time of possession, yards, pretty much everything and still lost to the Colts (w/ Manning) a few years back.

If you had him, you would be telling me how great he is. He's a hell of a HC. He took a 2-14 team and took them to 7-8-1 and blew 3-4 games they should have won. Young team couldn't close games out.

They were 2-14 because they were playing an even worse QB than Bradford if you can imagine that.

They blew games they should have won because Fisher is a bewb.

I'm going to be honest with you, I can't imagine why Jake would want to go to St. Louis if the offers are close.

He's gonna have to play against that NFC West pass rush six times a year, pay state income tax, and move to a miserable, cold place during the football season.

My guess is that he's using the Rams as leverage or Miami really just isn't making him a competitive offer.
:lol: I hope they call him on it. "No, by all means, go. St. Louis is lovely in the never."

Back
Top Bottom