Jake Long deciding on Miami Dolphins, St. Louis Rams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Long deciding on Miami Dolphins, St. Louis Rams

If the Rams offered 50 millions for 5 years, say good by to Long, he is not worth that kind of money

Dominated Miami? Is crack free? Domination normally doesn't end in a butt hurt loss. By the way, New England, with the best player on the planet and 52,000 draft picks recently won as many superbowls as the Rams. None. Tard.

1st downs

Rams 22
Fins 12

Total yards

Rams 462
Fins

Yup, dominated

If the rumored 5 year 50 million dollar deal from the rams is true then the only thing we got going for us is this is jakes home. I bet we are not gonna give 10mill a year to jake. If he stays its gotta be for 7-8 mill a year max right?

$8M sounds like a fair price. It's a little overpaid but less than the best offer. Slight hometown discount if he is serious about the fins.

1st downs

Rams 22
Fins 12

Total yards

Rams 462
Fins

Yup, dominated
17-14. Your dictionary is broken if that's "dominated." Domination is Tannehill coming out, hitting 72% without even trying, tossing two touchdowns, dropping his mic, and sending the rams packing back to Anaheim or whatever.

Best bet if Long goes to the rams? Who hits IR first, he or Glassford?

$8M sounds like a fair price. It's a little overpaid but less than the best offer. Slight hometown discount if he is serious about the fins.

Yea 8 mil is about right for Jake Long............. for 2 years.

A team like the Rams? You mean an up and coming team with the youngest roster, who has 4 #1 picks these next 2 years, a stud QB, and also dominated the Fins for 4 quarters in Miami this year, and also had a better record? That team?

Not only do you not have a stud QB but you lost to us last year. Stop smoking whatever you're on

17-14. Your dictionary is broken if that's "dominated." Domination is Tannehill coming out, hitting 72% without even trying, tossing two touchdowns, dropping his mic, and sending the rams packing back to Anaheim or whatever.

Best bet if Long goes to the rams? Who hits IR first, he or Glassford?

The score doesn't tell the story, which happens in sports. The Rams are super young, new HC and it was Sam's 3rd new offense in 3 years. The Fins are my favorite AFC team, I'm not here to bash them. Just don't act like the Rams are a cellar dweller like they were under the last moronic regime. Snead and Fisher actually know what they're doing. The Rams nailed last years draft and have 4 #1 picks these next 2 years. With RG3's knee, next years pick could be really good.

The score doesn't tell the story, which happens in sports. The Rams are super young, new HC and it was Sam's 3rd new offense in 3 years. The Fins are my favorite AFC team, I'm not here to bash them. Just don't act like the Rams are a cellar dweller like they were under the last moronic regime. Snead and Fisher actually know what they're doing. The Rams nailed last years draft and have 4 #1 picks these next 2 years. With RG3's knee, next years pick could be really good.
The score told the only story. The only story that matters in sports. Unless you're the fan of a ****ty team, in which you say nonsense like, "the score doesn't tell the whole story."

I also won't blame Jake for resigning with you guys, I wish more players were more loyal and stayed where they were drafted, unless some team blows them out of the water with money. If the money is close, Jake should stay in Miami. Almost a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom