Jameis Winston Out Two weeks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston Out Two weeks

Tank? No way! Could be dead any year now, gotta take your shot! If we lose to this putrid TB team the season is over, funny because this game seemed really tough in week one

Tank? No way! Could be dead any year now, gotta take your shot! If we lose to this putrid TB team the season is over, funny because this game seemed really tough in week one

That's the way I look at it. I'm 58 years old. I have had many friends die early already.

Win the darn games. I'll worry about late April in late April.

That's the way I look at it. I'm 58 years old. I have had many friends die early already.

Win the darn games. I'll worry about late April in late April.

Exactly. Why should I expect the draft to fix our problems? Poor teams make poor draft decisions time and time again. Good teams make it work from where ever they draft. If you want us to tank so that we can draft higher, good luck with that, but I can't stop rooting for my team week in and week out. Rooting for your favorite team to lose just seems odd to me...

Remember when Miko went all crazy (I know, pick any day of the week) and she stated that "they have a real QB" finally in Jameis. WHOOPS!

Yep, this is her QB....

Not all NFL Players agree...

Hahaha, honestly, I expected it to be his antics this week, walking out onto the field and putting his hand on an opposing player's neck. In general, QB's tend to be guys who are very good decision makers. But ... there are exceptions.

In this they reference Logan Mankins;

“Skill-Set Summary: Sources told me last fall that Nelson was receiving first-round grades, and one national scout told WalterFootball.com that they think Nelson is a future Pro Bowler in the mold of Logan Mankins. I'm in complete agreement as Nelson is a fantastic prospect who is well-rounded with a great skill set and a player that is NFL-ready.

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2018QNelson.php#ixzz4xjmWNIah
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2018QNelson.php#mPcTvD9Voq1qYQ7D.99

“In this analyst's opinion, Nelson could end up being one of the best guard prospects to enter the NFL in many years. He could have the athletic ability to get consideration at tackle and center. It wouldn't surprise me if Nelson ends up being one of the safest picks in the 2018 NFL Draft. I think he could be one of the top guards and a Pro Bowler early in his NFL career.”

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2018QNelson.php#ixzz4xjly2pTO
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2018QNelson.php#mPcTvD9Voq1qYQ7D.99

http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2018QNelson.php

call me a @#$%y fan... I don't care... but I'm ready to pull the tank job.
Only way to fix this team is through the draft. Now if only we could draft good players.
....and that's the problem, with the amount of holes we have and a suspected major over haul on the offensive side of the ball, we have to draft wisely. Now the draft is a game of chance we know that, but our history tells us we suck at in the early rounds.

I certainly won't be upset if we tank, but I'd rather this team find a way to pull out 10 crazy 4th quarter wins again.

I am certainly intrigued by possibly landing Quenton Nelson. I am seeing him regularly considered a top 10 prospect at this point.

Nelson, Barkley, Fitzpatrick (And i hate Bama guys) are my early guys. I am predicting we will have the 10th pick in the draft so bye bye Saquan.

Cleveland and San Fran will determine so much of what happens in the top 8 of this draft with it being a more top heavy QB draft. Cleveland, via Houston, has the 7th spot along with the 1st. Will they have the balls to draft Barkley 1st and gamble on a QB with Houston's pick? Houston might not win another game. San Fran is sitting pretty 2nd overall and having bagged Garrapolo already.

Arizona, NYG, LAC and Denver need to be in position to draft a QB.

Indy, Tampa, Cincy will be looking at the best overall player. TB and Indy could really cash in big time this year if either ends up 2nd or 3rd and executes a massive trade with someone looking for a QB.

We likely will be picking behind all of these teams but ahead of the likes of the Jets, Bears, Ravens, Redskins, Falcons.

Green Bay might fall completely apart and rattle off 8 straight losses and find themselves picking in the top 6 as well.

Last edited:
Fitzpatrick scares me more than the most overrated player in the league. Winston was actually the 57th best player in the top 100 while Suh was 55!! HAHA lol A Hofer compared to a 1st rd Qb on the verge of busting.

Last edited:
Remember when Miko went all crazy (I know, pick any day of the week) and she stated that "they have a real QB" finally in Jameis. WHOOPS!

Yep, this is her QB....

Not all NFL Players agree...

I would stop being a Dolphins fan if he was QB. Once he left I'd come back. He sucks and he's as dumb as a rock. Not drafting Mariota will haunt the Bucs for years. While living in Tampa, fans are finally realizing maybe we wasted the first overall pick lol The guy sucks

Miami has 2 #2 corners playing right now...one high 2 in howard one low 2 in tank...both with still meat on the bone left...howard hasn't played like a #1 yet but im doubting a top pick corner unless it's nickel and bpa...we also have lippett returning and I think he's penciled in as the 3rd boundary

green bay needs to use that top pick which likely will land top 10 on an edge replacement for clay Matthews...he looks washed up due to injury...severely overrated...or they need to use it on a off the los nickel lb athlete...Martinez piles up tackles but he's meh and they at least need to add a difference maker weak in the nickel

yeah I think it's fair to say saquan is not happening...

not sure where mark Andrews is rated at tight end probably gonna depend on what he runs as to how high he goes....doubt I see sub 4.6 there

I think miamis content at safety and dt with the 4 man rotation so I'd rule that out...likely to see Maurice smith supplant Michael Thomas as the 3rd option in 2018...they like that kid and of all the udfas he earned his spot in the preseason the most

I think this is the year you see cinci put all it's chips on the table to go get a qb...that andy Dalton stuff isn't going anywhere

Last edited:
While I will continue to root for my team to win their is no reason we shouldn't be rooting especially hard for the Jets, Bills and Patriots to lose every week, with 1 win separating the 5th and 19th picks in the draft, strength of schedule is really going to piss some people off.

Right now our opponents SOS is .507.

i'd like to see that < .500

Back
Top Bottom