Jameis Winston Out Two weeks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston Out Two weeks

not sure where mark Andrews is rated at tight end probably gonna depend on what he runs as to how high he goes....doubt I see sub 4.6 there

I think this is the year you see cinci put all it's chips on the table to go get a qb...that andy Dalton stuff isn't going anywhere

Ya I am very interested in Andrews. TE has been a bigger need than OL for going on 15 years. We've simply ignored the position all together in the draft since taking Michael Egnew.

I am also wondering if we don't strongly look at the LT's with an eye on moving Tunsil back to LG. I'd like to find out more about Connor Williams, the LT from Texas who got hurt earlier in the year.

Who knows what Cincy might do. Mike Brown doesn't do what he's supposed to do. Might they actually start over?

cinci either needs oline or a qb

one or the other

they may be moving on from tyler eifert also but with kroft there I think they would give it one more year before they make it a priority

I'm doubting there's a move in tunsils future but maybe if a left tackle grades out that much higher than other options when we come on clock it can't be ruled out...

Troy Fumagalli the Wisconsin TE is going to have a good pro career. He's a better player I think than the Wisconsin offense let's him be. Maybe 3rd round pick.

I'm expecting to see 2 OL and a TE drafted in the first 3 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom