Jeff Ireland- PFT | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Ireland- PFT

Would you agree with me, however, this admin has to get something done this season...?

I think they'll be given another 1-2 seasons. This current regime took over a really bad Dolphins team. They has to clean house, start an incomplete QB when Pennington got injured, and now need a chance to develp really really young players.

If Carl Peterson becomes the head honcho around here, his last few drafts were not that bad.

Rnd Name College Note
1 Glenn Dorsey Louisiana State
1 Branden Albert Virginia
2 Brandon Flowers Virginia Tech
3 Jamaal Charles Texas
3 Brad Cottam Tennessee
3 DaJuan Morgan North Carolina State
4 Will Franklin Missouri
5 Brandon Carr Grand Valley State
6 Barry Richardson Clemson
6 Kevin Robinson Utah State
7 Brian Johnston Gardner-Webb
7 Mike Merritt Central Florida

Rnd Name College Note
1 Dwayne Bowe Louisiana State
2 Turk McBride Tennessee
3 Tank Tyler North Carolina State
5 Kolby Smith Louisville
5 Justin Medlock UCLA
6 Herb Taylor Texas Christian
7 Michael Allan Whitworth

Rnd Name College Note
1 Tamba Hali Penn State
2 Bernard Pollard Purdue
3 Brodie Croyle Alabama
5 Marcus Maxey Miami (FL)
6 Tre' Stallings Mississippi
6 Jeff Webb San Diego State
7 Jarrad Page UCLA
http://www.databasefootball.com/draft/draftteam.htm?tm=KAN&lg=NFL

Under his watch the Chiefs were the best winning percentage in the 90's. Also won the AFC West four times. He is not as bad as everyone makes him out to be.

Brodie Croyle. Keep in mind, he choose to resign Larry Johnson but dump Jared Allen. As well, i dont recall Kansas City ever developing a long term answer at QB under Peterson's reign.
All of that is beside the point that Kansas City didnt win a single superbowl in 19 years under his control...and your throwing Ireland under the bus 4 games into his first season at full control.

Miami has had great success reaching the Super Bowl too.

The last thing this team needs is a change in the front office and coaching staff. 3 years ago we were 1-15 at least now we have a chance in games, and if things pull together we can make it to the playoffs.
Given Shula didnt do much his last few years as coach but we never had a losing season under him we were a Very Respected team.
The last 15 years, we have had 5 coaches (6 if you count Bates) and 6 GMs.
Things need to bake for a bit and allow a little Consistency to take hold before pulling the trigger.

I am trying hard for anything. I just think that people make Peterson to be such an idiot. That is not the case.

Lol... You guys believe everything you hear... It really is so freakin funny and pathetic at the same time

I will say this: some of us (maybe me) could be very wrong and some very right at the end of the year.

I will say this: some of us (maybe me) could be very wrong and some very right at the end of the year.

It's interesting how hard some of those people wish failure on this team just so they are in that "very right" category at the end of the year...

It's interesting how hard some of those people wish failure on this team just so they are in that "very right" category at the end of the year...

I want the Fins to win. I could give a rat's a$$ if I am right or not. However, it is obvious you cannot debate the issue, but you have to get into my "motives" of what I blog.

Wait to see this website light up after today's game.

these types hold ZERO credibility with most. I typically never read their threads or put much thought into what they have to say.

I want the Fins to win. I could give a rat's a$$ if I am right or not. However, it is obvious you cannot debate the issue, but you have to get into my "motives" of what I blog.

Wait to see this website light up after today's game.

It's no use debating someone who has ulterior motives. You are simply here to ruffle feathers, not to engage in meaningful debate...

This is a speculative article, with no facts, basically a giant opinion piece.

I hate you debbie downers who like to stir the pot.
Of cause, anything negative is wrong and untrue.
We will finished 14-2 and win SB every year.

Another shoddy report with no truth to it from Mike Florio, and a shoddy at best poster taking his words at face value. Shocker.

Back
Top Bottom