Jeff Ireland- PFT | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Ireland- PFT

I want the Fins to win. I could give a rat's a$$ if I am right or not. However, it is obvious you cannot debate the issue, but you have to get into my "motives" of what I blog.

Wait to see this website light up after today's game.

I call bull****. What happened to the Canes avatar btw? Switch teams? Would come as no surprise.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

It's no use debating someone who has ulterior motives. You are simply here to ruffle feathers, not to engage in meaningful debate...

Pretty much.

Here are the tea leaves...a guy buys a franchise for millions of dollars. He has hired NOBODY on his football side of his admin. Unless they are winning, he is going to want to bring in his own guys. It is just so obvious.

Plus, Ross wants this "Hollywood-like" team. I just do not think Ireland and Sparano do not fit that mold. I am not saying that is right, but it is just obvious to me.

So there are no tea leaves, just your opinion and your hunch. Your logic is Ross would do this since he has not hired anyone on the football side, so he is going to hire someone who has not won a playoff game for well over a decade and watched a once proud franchise dwindle to a laughingstock? Ross didn't make his money from being an idiot. Sparano and Ireland are not Hollywood, but Carl Peterson is? It is only obvious to you and the the idiot Florio at PFT.

Wow slow news day Florio? Let's sling **** at the wall and hope it sticks!

Anyone else want to stand behind this staff after taking a knee at midfield? Brutal.

Carl Peterson sucks and the game passed him by a long time ago...NO THANKS!

Ross would be on drugs if he messes with this, and i will be sick, this roster was bare three years ago and now they can play with anyone

If Carl Peterson becomes the head honcho around here, his last few drafts were not that bad.

Those were terrible drafts. You have to consider that those picks were high 1st and 2nd rounder, and he missed on all of them. Sure, a few of those players are OK, but with top 5 overall picks like that you cant settle for just getting an ok player. Peterson also doesnt consider character when draftnig, which is something I like about our current FO.

Back
Top Bottom