Jets Cheating too? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Cheating too?

Sanchez is terrible. Here's to hoping the jet organization continue to think hes their franchise quarterback. I would be hard pressed to think of any team that would trade their starting qb or future at qb for Sanchez. I dont think one Jag, Bengel or VIkes fan would trade the guy they just drafted for Sanchez.

Only blind, homeristic jets fans think he is any good

Sanchez is terrible. Here's to hoping the jet organization continue to think hes their franchise quarterback. I would be hard pressed to think of any team that would trade their starting qb or future at qb for Sanchez. I dont think one Jag, Bengel or VIkes fan would trade the guy they just drafted for Sanchez.

Only blind, homeristic jets fans think he is any good

yeah, we just magically appeared on the titrle game each of his 2 years b/c as Miami fans would know it's easy to carry a bad QB to a titile game w/ all your title game apps over the last 19 years.

Joe was an icon, bigger than any dolphin player ever inlcuding Mr. Marino(even though Dan was a much better player)

Putting Namith's and Marino's name in the same sentence is an insane joke.

The phins won 2 straight and haven't won one since and only have 1 more SB title than we do.

You haven't been to a title game in 19 years, you haven't won a playoff game in 11. Please stop talking, we know Miami was great in the 70s but that was a long time ago(and around the same time as when the Jets won).

---They have done a bit more then that better then the Jets---

Dolphins: One of the highest winning % of any football franchise. Jets: One of the lowest.
Dolphns: Team with one of the higher amounts of wins since merger Jets: One of the Lowest.
Dolphins: Only team to go undefeated and untied. Jets: has never even come close.
Dolphins: Among the top in times winning div and Conf Jets: Among the bottom.
Dolphins: Only team to go to three straight SB (while winn at least 1) Jets: Has been to just 1 SB.

:up:

Putting Namith's and Marino's name in the same sentence is an insane joke.

---They have done a bit more then that better then the Jets---

Dolphins: One of the highest winning % of any football franchise. Jets: One of the lowest.
Dolphns: Team with one of the higher amounts of wins since merger Jets: One of the Lowest.
Dolphins: Only team to go undefeated and untied. Jets: has never even come close.
Dolphins: Among the top in times winning div and Conf Jets: Among the bottom.
Dolphins: Only team to go to three straight SB (while winn at least 1) Jets: Has been to just 1 SB.

:up:

psssstttt. The 70s are over. please hop back in the Delorean and come back to the year 2011 where the Dolphins have been one of the worst franchises and the Jets one of the best.

yeah, we just magically appeared on the titrle game each of his 2 years b/c as Miami fans would know it's easy to carry a bad QB to a titile game w/ all your title game apps over the last 19 years.

dude.. in 2009 all you could do is tell us that 2008 was yesterday's news. That we weren't Division champs anymore.

So respectfully.. let me remind you, that last year is a million miles away. We both know that. Sanchez isn't lighting it up. Sanchez isn't looking alright. He may be fine. Or he may become a career backup. There is no reason with the talent on your team that the Jets should be stinking it up as they are. You know that and I know that. On a personal note, I am surprised by the trash talk. I kind of expect a little more from you. Like the "He's won more playoff games than the dolphins entire history. You do understand how ridiculous that is right?

I know you're a little upset, and it's fun to come in here and kick the little brother while he's down.. but I'll guarantee you, that we'll win another SB before you will.

That's not correct.

By far, the Phins had the easiest SOS in Super Bowl history.

Their opponents had an aggregate winning percentage of only .396 that year, and they only played 2 teams that with records over .500, and both teams were 8-6.

They also had to play both playoff games away, even though they had the best record in football. The Pats when they ware trying to reach the Dolphins Undefeated record, got each of their game in NE, and in each game looked so bad, I would have been more surprised if the Pats had beaten the Giants, then how it actually turned out.

dude.. in 2009 all you could do is tell us that 2008 was yesterday's news. That we weren't Division champs anymore.

So respectfully.. let me remind you, that last year is a million miles away. We both know that. Sanchez isn't lighting it up. Sanchez isn't looking alright. He may be fine. Or he may become a career backup. There is no reason with the talent on your team that the Jets should be stinking it up as they are. You know that and I know that. On a personal note, I am surprised by the trash talk. I kind of expect a little more from you. Like the "He's won more playoff games than the dolphins entire history. You do understand how ridiculous that is right?

I know you're a little upset, and it's fun to come in here and kick the little brother while he's down.. but I'll guarantee you, that we'll win another SB before you will.

I don't recall doing that.

We are only 5 games in to this season.

Have you seen our OL this year? It was better last week w/ Mangold back but it has been atrocious BUT at Oak, at Bal and at NE is as tough of a road trip as you will ever see. It's rare enouhg to play 3 straight road games then we get a WC trip and 2 of the bezst teams in the league in 3 weeks. It's not like we are loisng to bad teams.

You haven't even contended for a SB in over 25 years, you aren't winning anything w/ that ownership. The Jets have a top organization, we'll get there one of these years.

The Jets are one of the biggest jokes of a franchise ever. Through the 70s 80s 90s up until today. Yeah the fins have been up and down the past ten years but before that we were in the playoffs on a regular basis and we have been to the super bowl 5 times.

Gotta feel for the jets fans though. The past two years have been their best back to back years ever so to them they feel like they have been a sucessful franchise. How many afc east titles have they won in over 40 years lol

Same old Jets

Last edited by a moderator:
They also had to play both playoff games away, even though they had the best record in football. The Pats when they ware trying to reach the Dolphins Undefeated record, got each of their game in NE, and in each game looked so bad, I would have been more surprised if the Pats had beaten the Giants, then how it actually turned out.

They played one road game at Pitt and I tip my cap for them doing that but that was Pitt's first postseason app since 1947 so it wasn't like they were the dynasty Steelers yet. Their first game was at home against Cle.

The Jets are one of the biggest jokes of a franchise ever. Through the 70s 80s 90s up until today. Yeah the fins have been up and down the past ten years but before that we were in the playoffs on a regular basis and we have been to the super bowl 5 times.

Gotta feel for the jets fans though. The past two years have been their best back to back years ever so to them they feel like they have been a sucessful franchise. How many afc east titles have they won in over 30 years lol

Same old Jets

11 years since your last playoff win, 19 years since your last title game app, 27 years since you were competitive in a title game. The 70s are over guys, come back to reality please. In the last 2 years the Jets have 4 playoff wins, from 1994-current the Dolphins have 4 playoff wins.

yeah, I have never read anything on it, I have never seen or discussed w/ people who were there. I'll take the opinion of a jealous dolphin fan who wasn't there.

Those are opinions and misguided information. To know what really happened, you have to live during that time. I have read many things about Players like Ted Williams, Joe Dimaggio, Mickey Mantle Willie Mays, and other great players I was not alive to watch, but I have learned the most from what my Father, older Friends, and people I have talked to have said, and there is a lot of info that is not written about, you have to be there and feel it and make your own conclusions.

11 years since your last playoff win, 19 years since your last title game app, 27 years since you were competitive in a title game. The 70s are over guys, come back to reality please. In the last 2 years the Jets have 4 playoff wins, from 1994-current the Dolphins have 4 playoff wins.

If you are trying to prove the Jets have had a better decade you are trying too hard. The Dolphins have been awful for the last 10 years.

Those are opinions and misguided information. To know what really happened, you have to live during that time. I have read many things about Players like Ted Williams, Joe Dimaggio, Mickey Mantle Willie Mays, and other great players I was not alive to watch, but I have learned the most from what my Father, older Friends, and people I have talked to have said, and there is a lot of info that is not written about, you have to be there and feel it and make your own conclusions.

It's common knowledge how big Joe was, it's not really debateable. I agree he was an overrated player but he was wildly popular including the favorite player of Dan Marino.

If you are trying to prove the Jets have had a better decade you are trying too hard. The Dolphins have been awful for the last 10 years.

I'm not trying to prove anything just trying to bring dolphin fans into this Century rather than living in the 70s.

psssstttt. The 70s are over. please hop back in the Delorean and come back to the year 2011 where the Dolphins have been one of the worst franchises and the Jets one of the best.

Psst, most of that did not just happen in the 70s, read up on what happened to the Dolphins in the 80s and 90s, and you will find they were one of the more consistant organizations in the NFL. I especially liked 82, where not only did Miami go the the SB, they beat a certain team 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom