Jets falling apart? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets falling apart?

dude...just stop

it couldn't be any more pathetic what the state of the jets franchise is right now.

This latest rex ryan meltdown is hilarious and your refusal to process that is a bit troublesome to be honest.

Isn't it amzing that we are in a pathetic state as a franchise at 4-5 while you guys are great amnd are also 4-5?

Have you followed football long? Pathetic would be the 1996 Jets, the 2007 dolphins, ricky walking out on the team a week befor camp in 2004, Jason Taylor choosing dancing over working. That's pathetic.

I have been posting on this board since 2004, in that time:

Jets 2 playoff apps, nearly made AFC Title game
Maimi 1 playoff app, slaughtered at home in WC rd

Jets vs. Miami: 8-4

Should you guys really be feeling sorry for anyone when your last playoff win came when Al groh was still our coach?

I've been reading you post about rex ryan and your vaunted defense for better than half a year now...

In that time Jets 4-5.....

Im sure in a few years Rex Ryan will be your defense as to why the Jets have managed nothing since.

Isn't it amzing that we are in a pathetic state as a franchise at 4-5 while you guys are great amnd are also 4-5?

Have you followed football long? Pathetic would be the 1996 Jets, the 2007 dolphins, ricky walking out on the team a week befor camp in 2004, Jason Taylor choosing dancing over working. That's pathetic.

:boohoo:

my god you are just so darn cute

Cryan Ryan :chuckle: :lol:

As much as I hate to admit it, Billichik and Brady are going to score at LEAST 6 TDs in that game.

Isn't it also amazing that we're a yr and a half removed from a complete roster explosion, where as the Jets have had the same guy putting this thing together for 4 years, acquired all this talent and still have the same pitiful record? Not to mention losing the head to head matchup 3 out of the last 4????

The difference is that we're improving and you're regressing. You started out 3-0, us 0-3.

I've been reading you post about rex ryan and your vaunted defense for better than half a year now...

In that time Jets 4-5.....

Im sure in a few years Rex Ryan will be your defense as to why the Jets have managed nothing since.

Are we supposed to be 8-1? We have the SAME record as the great Miami Dolphins.

Isn't it also amazing that we're a yr and a half removed from a complete roster explosion, where as the Jets have had the same guy putting this thing together for 4 years, acquired all this talent and still have the same pitiful record? Not to mention losing the head to head matchup 3 out of the last 4????

The same pitiful record? You know it's the same record as you guys right?

We've basically had one bad year since Tannenbaum became our GM and that was an injury riddled 2007 season. We only have one playoff app but when you bring in a new coach and have a rookie QB you aren't building for one year. Can the guy get at least 2-3 years before we proclaim anything on him?

Attention Everyone!!!

NYJUNK has been posting here since 2004! In case you didn't know, or hadn't read that about 20 times by now!

I have never proclaimed the Dolphins to be great, neither has our coaching staff that I know of. Yes, 4-5 is pitiful.

You've had 1 bad year since you got Tanny....where are the good ones???

In 4 years the guy has accomplished what? The Favre trade?

He's managed to put together a team that is 4-5 this yr....the best he managed to get to was 10-6....I hope you guys keep him and Rex for a long time.

ColinCowherd just said on ESPN radio that Rex Ryan has "cried" in front of the team.

He also said guys should never cry at work..LOL

I have never proclaimed the Dolphins to be great, neither has our coaching staff that I know of. Yes, 4-5 is pitiful.

You've had 1 bad year since you got Tanny....where are the good ones???

In 4 years the guy has accomplished what? The Favre trade?

He's managed to put together a team that is 4-5 this yr....the best he managed to get to was 10-6....I hope you guys keep him and Rex for a long time.

He brought us:

sanchez
Thomas Jones
Leon Washington
Shonn Greene
Braylon Edwards
Dustin keller
D'Brickashaw Fergsuon
Nick Mangold
Alan faneca
Damien Woody
Kris Jenkins
Davifd Harris
Calvin Pace
Bart Scott
Darrelle Revis
Jim Leonhard

I can go on, he's done his job as GM. The Favre trade was a bad one for last year but good long term as we got rex and Sanchez as a result.

In '06 we were 10-6, last year 9-7, this year we'll be around 8-8. We've had one bad season(4-12 in '07).

He brought us:

sanchez
Thomas Jones
Leon Washington
Shonn Greene
Braylon Edwards
Dustin keller
D'Brickashaw Fergsuon
Nick Mangold
Alan faneca
Damien Woody
Kris Jenkins
Davifd Harris
Calvin Pace
Bart Scott
Darrelle Revis
Jim Leonhard

I can go on, he's done his job as GM. The Favre trade was a bad one for last year but good long term as we got rex and Sanchez as a result.

In '06 we were 10-6, last year 9-7, this year we'll be around 8-8. We've had one bad season(4-12 in '07).

Didn't you just say the Jets were average??? That's a lot of names that have never managed to win more than 10 games....

lots of quality players...thank god the jets don't have a coach

Back
Top Bottom